API Mocking for Beginners - Complete Guide with Use Case
What you'll learn
- What is API Mocking/Virtualization with Industry Level Use Case?
- Capture,Model and Integration process in Mocking
- REST,SOAP & HTTP With Hands-on
- Open API,Swagger and WSDL with Hands-on
- API Basics from scratch
- Role of Service Virtualization/Mocking in Devops
- Industry Level Use Case on How to Virtualize/Replace Backend API
- How to handle Dynamic Response in Mocking ?
- How Wiremock can be used to Mock APIs with Hands-on
- Use Wiremock to Mock GET & POST Methods in REST API
- No Experience Required. Covers basics of RestFul and SOAP API as well
- No Programming Experience Required
Learn all about APIs and Service Virtualization in an easy to understand way . Service Virtualization has been part of Devops ecosystem for a long time .
If you are a beginner and need a quick understanding of API and Service virtualization concepts then this course is for you. With to the point explanation using industry level Use Cases
My Name is Rahul Verma and I have over 8 years of experience in the IT as a Service Virtualization Consultant.
This course will help you gain quite a good understanding of API & Service virtualization and its foundation in very less time along with real project Use Case scenarios,It will help you understand how it plays a very important role in Devops culture
There is no other Course on Udemy regarding service virtualization and neither on Youtube.
So it is the perfect opportunity to grab and learn about something that is rising in popularity .
Don’t think Service Virtualization is linked to only enterprise tools like CA LISA, Devtest, Parasoft Virtualize, IBM RIT, Tosca, ServiceV Pro ; it can be implemented in many open source tools like Blazemeter Service virtualization, Hoverfly, SoapUI, Postman, Wiremock,Mockoon,Mocklab, Wiremock Cloud and many more
Topics covered include:
Foundation of API
Difference between Web Service & API
API Specifications with Handson
WSDL Specification with Handson
Open API Specification with Handson
Smartbear Swagger specifications
Using Swagger Editor
Service Virtualization concepts from basic to advanced
Identifying Unavailable system in Application architecture and replacing them with virtual Systems
Role of Service Virtualization in Devops
Hands On on one of the Virtualization tool on industry level Use Case
Who this course is for:
- For testing professionals who are curious to know how testing can be done in absence of unavailable systems
- For developers to replace real Apis and vendor systems
- For those who wan't to understand revolutioanry role of Service Virtualization in Devops
I am into IT since 8 years with strong handson on API Architecture and replacing the real backend systems with virtual one to fasten delievery in Devops.
I help customers to leverage real power of SV and design end to end solutions to remove dependencies .Worked with many reputed Banks and IT Organizations to shape the delievry process