Serverless React with AWS Amplify - The Complete Guide
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to create stunning end-to-end serverless React apps
- See how to rapidly build React apps; faster than you've ever built React web apps before!
- Use and implement all of the major AWS services that are made available with Amplify
- Discover how to make infinitely scalable React projects which run entirely in the cloud
- A basic familiarity with React
Do you want to make amazing, performant, and overall better React applications? Look no further than AWS Amplify.
This course is the best guide you'll find to learn Serverless React App building.
In it, we will be making two complete React / AWS Amplify projects, from project start to deployment on the web.
Here's what we'll be making:
A Full-Stack Serverless Marketplace app (similar to Udemy), built with React / Amplify, a complete GraphQL API, Multi-Factor Authentication, Lambda Functions for charging customers / sending emails, Stripe for payment processing and the component library Element for styling
What will this course cover?
Creating entire GraphQL APIs from the command line using the Amplify CLI
Building sophisticated serverless GraphQL APIs with AWS Appsync
Multi-Factor Authentication and Verification Codes using AWS Cognito
Creating serverless REST APIs (functions) with AWS Lambda that run entirely in the cloud
Using GraphQL Subscriptions to Broadcast Data Changes in Real-Time
Executing GraphQL Queries and Mutations both in the GraphiQL Console and in our React Client
How to integrate React Hooks with Amplify applications
Sending emails with Amazon's Simple Email Service
Image and file uploads with AWS S3 Storage
How to deploy our completed apps with S3 Hosting
Customizing Amplify's built-in React Components
Storing and managing our app data with a DynamoDB database
Flexible, robust search capabilities with the help of AWS ElasticSearch
Using Stripe for payment processing and using it in React Apps with Stripe Checkout
Verifying user emails / phone numbers with email confirmations
Working with the AWS Console extensively
React Context for managing app state
React Router 4 (with some useful tricks)
Formatting dates with the date-fns library
Two CSS libraries in-depth -- Element and Tachyons
- React developers interested in making serverless apps that run in the cloud
- React developers looking to build/prototype projects faster than ever before
- Any React developer looking to use exciting, cutting-edge technologies today!