Serverless Django with Docker & Google Cloud Run
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Django Deployment
- Django Settings Modules for Local & Production Deployment
- Google Cloud Run & Build
- Google Cloud SQL for Django
- Cloud SQL Proxy for Local Access to Production Database
- Serverless Applications
- Django Experience (At least our Try Django series)
- Python Experience (At least the first 15 days of 30 Days of Python)
- Google Account (ie, Gmail)
Deploy a production-ready Serverless Django Application by using a Docker Container, Google Cloud Build, Google Cloud SQL, & Google Cloud Run.
Serverless allows us to focus on our code and deploy more. What's better, our serverless applications only cost us money when they're used.
Docker Containers make it easy to create our own isolated environment on the operating system level. This is exactly what we need in so many applications.
Learn to build and deploy a serverless Django application on Google Cloud Platform's Cloud Run service.
Serverless apps using containers is seriously amazing. Let's see why.
Minimal Dockerfile for Containerizing Django
Cloud SQL with Postgres
Cloud SQL Proxy for Local Dev Access
- Django Developers Looking to use Serverless in Production
- Django Developers Looking to have more control over their OS running their app (via Docker)
- Django Developers interested in using Docker
- Python Web App developers Looking to learn how to use Cloud SQL with Cloud Run & Cloud Build