GCP - Serverless Computing & AI Platform for Data Science
What you'll learn
- Deploy serverless applications using Google App Engine , Cloud Functions & Cloud Run
- Learn how to use datastore (NoSql Database) in realistic use-cases
- Microservice and Event driven architecture with practical examples
- Deploying production level machine learning workflows on cloud
- Use Kubeflow for Machine learning orchestration using Python
- Deploy Serverless Pyspark Jobs to Dataproc Serverless and schedule them using Airflow/Composer
- Must have a fair idea of how cloud works and past experience in basic programming using python and sql
Google Cloud platform is one of the fastest growing cloud providers right now . This course covers all the major serverless components on GCP including a detailed implementation of Machine learning pipelines using Vertex AI with Kubeflow and includging Serverless Pyspark using Dataproc , App Engine and Cloud Run .
Are you interested in learning & deploying applications at scale using Google Cloud platform ?
Do you lack the hands on exposure when it comes to deploying applications and seeing them in action?
If you answered "yes" to the above questions,then this course is for you .
You will also learn what are micro-service and event driven architectures are with real world use-case implementations .
This course is for anyone who wants to get a hands-on exposure in using the below services :
Google App Engine
Vertex AI for custom model training and development
Kubeflow for workflow orchestration
Dataproc Serverless for Pyspark batch jobs
This course expects and assumes the students to have :
A tech background with basic fundamentals
Basic exposure to programming languages like Python & Sql
Fair idea of how cloud works
Have the right attitude and patience for self-learning :-)
You will learn how to design and deploy applications written in Python which is the scripting language used in this course across a variety of different services .
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists and machine learning engineers
- Data engineers and architects
- Anyone who has a decent exposure in IT and wants to start their cloud journey
I am a Business oriented Data Architect with a vast experience in the field of Software Development,Distributed processing and data engineering on cloud . I have worked on different cloud platforms such as AWS & GCP and also with on-prem hadoop clusters. I also give seminars on Distributed processing using Spark , real time streaming and analytics and best practices for ETL and data governance.I am also a passionate coder ,love writing and building optimal data pipelines for robust data processing and streaming solutions .