Serverless Computing with AWS LAMBDA- FaaS
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your Serverless applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.
- Having command over all the options, services and tools available.
- You would have better understanding of Handler, Callback Functions, Events and Context objects.
- You would be able to integrate API Gateway and generate GET and POST requests.
- You would be able to integrate AWS Cloudwatch and monitor and control Log streams.
- You would be able to perform operations on Database services like DynamoDB.
- You would be able to perform operations on Storage services like S3, Glacier, etc
- You would learn about IAM configuration, and work with COMMAND LINE on AWS-CLI.
- Could work with inline editor, zip files, and command line utilities, and much more.
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only ! But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
In this course, we would explore Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services. Learn some of the services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform and Infrastructure categories. This course covers-
Serverless or Function Application with API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM and S3 covered under projects. We will be learning various concepts on AWS cloud.
At later parts we would develop and deploy our test applications on AWS.
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Amazon Web Services Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services.