Serverless computing in AWS
- Have prior knowledge on development of web applications
- Basic understanding on databases
This course is designed for students who want to have a better idea of building and deploying web based applications using serverless components on AWS. In this course we will touch upon the following
Hosting a static web site using the Elastic Compute Cloud service
Hosting a static web site using the Simple Storage service
Working with DynamoDB
Working with AWS Lambda
Using the API gateway service
Putting all the serverless components together for our application
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to know the various serverless services in AWS
- Those who want to know how to build and deploy web application using serverless components in AWS
- 08:24Evolution of Infrastructure
- 02:11Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- 03:27What are we going to cover
- 03:34Starting with development
- 03:26The AWS Free Tier Account
- 06:36Lab - Creating IAM users
A Software technology evangelist with over 15+ years in the software Industry.
A certification buff with numerous certifications with the most recent ones being
1. Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
2. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
3. Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals
4. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
5. Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
6. Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
7. Microsoft Certified Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
I have also ghostwritten Exam Question banks , and developed courses for various high profile clients.
Hence creating courses for the mass public is just what I do best.
I just have one quote for all my students
"Just follow your passion , never limit your potential. Never stop , just go on and achieve your dreams"