Servant Leadership - To serve or not serve
What you'll learn
- Principles of Servant Leadership
- Pro's and Con's
- Understanding how to become a Servant Leader
- Describe the historic background of servant leadership
- Origins of servant leadership
- 10 characteristics of a servant leader - listening, empathy, persuasion, etc...
- What is Agile servant leadership?
- Why servant leadership is so critical today
- How you deliver project with servant leadership? How success looks like?
- Practical project management approach of servant leadership
- The stages of Leadership role
- How to lead by example
- Who wanted to improve and wanted to become a better leader
This course will explain to you the practical approach of Servant leadership.
“Servant leadership is a comprehensive leadership practice that starts with an intent to serve that flows into a set of leadership principles and practices to empower people, to build effective, sustaining, and significant organizations and to create a humane society.” (Coetzer, 2019).
Empowering your team and becoming a TRUE leader is one of the most important skill today.
Developing a High Performing team or High Performing project team is essential. Whether you are a manager, coach, or team member this course will give you the insights you need to empower your team for success and greater productivity.
Who's the servant leader?
A servant leader shares power, puts the needs of the employees first and helps people develop and perform as highly as possible. Instead of the people working to serve the leader, the leader exists to serve the people.
Empower the team to work together.
When leaders shift their mindset and serve first, they benefit as well as their employees in that their employees acquire personal growth, while the organization grows as well due to the employee's growing commitment and engagement.
In this course you will learn:
What is servant leadership?
Origins of servant leadership.
10 characteristics of a servant leader - listening, empathy, persuasion, etc...
How to become a servant leader?
What is Agile servant leadership?
Why servant leadership is so Critical Today?
How you deliver project with servant leadership? How success looks like?
Practical project management approach of servant leadership
The stages of Leadership role
Pro's and Con's
This course is not lengthy, and the compact format suits the high performance leader.
I LIKE READING SLIDES
Who this course is for:
- Those who are interested to learn more about leadership
- Aspiring leaders who wanted to lead by example
- Those whom are practicing open leadership
- Project Managers whom are leading small/mid-size/large projects
Gabor is a PMP certified project manager with over 12 years of project management experience.
He is also content creator of Projectcertifications and Agileadmiral websites. His present on major social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
His own PMP and CAPM study groups have over 10k users on Facebook. Through regular tips/resources/articles and challenging questions he helps candidates to pass PMI exams.
Through one-on-one tutoring and coaching he helped 100+ students around the globe to pass CAPM/PMP/PMI-RMP/PMI-ACP exams.
Gabor led successful projects across the Telecommunication and Energy industry, from end of life product migration through most innovative 5G technology introduction projects/programs.
Key expert of project management methodologies(Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid) and areas such as risk, agile ang hybrid delivery.
He is trained and qualified in Project management, scheduling, risk management, agile and hybrid project management. PMP certified.
Also, he is a corporate trainer at Nokia, running Project management, Agile/Hybrid projects and PMP preparation courses.