Series 7: General Securities Representative Practice Exams
These practice exams will prepare you to pass the Series 7 (General Securities Representative). You can view this course as realistic alternative to paying for hours of tutoring and allows you to pause, rewind, and/or repeat concepts as needed.
This Course includes TWO Practice Exams. You will have unlimited attempts.
Duration: 225 minutes
Number of questions Exam 1 : 135 (125 + additional 10 randomly mixed in)
Number of questions Exam 2 : 125
- Seeks Business for the Broker-Dealer from Customers and Potential Customers (9)
- Opens Accounts after Obtaining and Evaluating Customers’ Financial Profile and Investment Objectives (11)
- Provides Customers with Information about Investments, Makes Suitable Recommendations, Transfers Assets and Maintains Appropriate Records (91)
- Obtains and Verifies Customers’ Purchase and Sales Instructions and Agreements; Processes, Completes, and Confirms Transactions (14)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is studying for FINRA's Series 7 exam
- Study financial industry sector
- Looking to enter financial industry
- Looking to work for a Broker-Dealer
- Securities professionals
Stockbroker Lab offers a complete program of online training for securities exams, designed to ensure you pass the first time. We understand the importance of taking the exams when starting a new career or taking the steps to further your career to the next level, and we are here to ensure you to achieve your professional goals.
We've have state-of-the-art online learning technologies to deliver the industry's most complete solution for securities training, so that you have everything you need to succeed in one place.