What you'll learn
- Greeting people
- Introducing yourself and others
- Asking and answering questions
- Asking about prices
- Telling the time
- Talking about the daily routines
- Describing people
- Becoming familiar with the both Cyrillic and Latin script in Serbian
- No special requirements, except a PC / notebook / iphone/ipad...
Serbian 101 consists of :
- video lessons with detailed grammar and vocabulary explanations for each mini topic
- follow-up classroom practice videos with which you start making short sentences in Serbian from the very start (speaking )
- follow-up written exercises with an instant feedback (writing & grammar)
- simple video texts based on the previously taught vocabulary, together with the follow-up exercises (listening / reading comprehension)
Once you enroll the course you'll be able to watch the video lessons and do the tasks at your own pace. Depending on your previous knowledge of Serbian, this course can take a month or two for you to finish it, but you can always come back for revision. I made all the video lessons downloadable, so you can have them on any device. Furthermore, I'm always there to answer your questions if you happen to have any, so make the most of it !
Who this course is for:
- Real beginners in Serbian
- False beginners in Serbian
Since graduating from the University of Novi Sad in 1995, Marina has been an inspirational language teacher and a leader for her students. In addition, she has been a pioneer in creating digital language teaching materials and online teaching since 2008. Her curiosity and vast experience in teaching numerous courses is reflected in her unique blend of carefully chosen language, presented through colorful and cheerful stories to make her students forget that they are learning. She does her best to turn grammar rules into an interactive story, and grammar drills into a game. Her blogs, websites and courses for teaching Serbian are now enriched with a new series of textbooks and activity books, available both in digital and printed form through Amazon.