Sequences, Series, arithmetic & geometric series: Math
What you'll learn
- H2 A Level Mathematics students
- students interested in sequences and series
- Advanced mathematics
- arithmetic progression and geometric progression
- summation notation, summation and properties of summation
- limits, and properties of limits
- how to sum series using method of differences
- O Level Mathematics
Welcome to this course on sequences and series.
With this course, your child will be able to master the content he or she need to know for H2 A Level Chemistry topics: Sequences and Series.
This course on A-Level Math sequences and series is written based on the Singapore A Level Chemistry syllabus (9758). Here's what you will learn in this course.
- What are sequences and series
- finite vs infinite series
- properties of summation
- properties of limits (lim)
- how to sum series using method of differences (knowledge of partial fractions is needed)
- arithmetic progress
- geometric progression (including sum of n terms and sum to infinity)
- whether a series is convergent or divergent
Before we end the course, I'll go through step-by-step how to answer questions in this chapter, by going through sample questions.
This is the introductory course that I conduct in my face-to-face tuition lessons. In this course, we go through the concepts tested in A Level, as well as how to apply these concepts to questions. The complete course usually takes multiple 2- hour lessons. But now, you can build up your foundation in sequences and series anytime, anywhere, at your own pace, and watch it any number of times you like.
What are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Students taking H2 A Level Mathematics
- Students interested to learn more about sequences and series
- Students interested to learn more about summation of series using method of differences
Hi! I am Emily Wong, founder of Emily Learning.
I love Math, Chemistry and Physics, and I have been teaching Math, Chemistry and Physics and O and A levels for more than a decade and counting. Revise, or learn a topic from Math, Chemistry and Physics from my courses.
I'll see you inside the course.