Algebra 2: Sequence and series for Academic and Competition
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is sequence and how to form a sequence?
- What is series and representation of series?
- Arithmetic progressions , sum to n terms, inserting numbers in A. P, Arithmetic mean, Properties of A. P
- Geometric progression , sum to n terms and sum to infinity, inserting numbers in G. P ,Geometric mean, Properties of G. P.
- Harmonic progression, insertion of numbers in H. P, Properties of H. P
- Relation between Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean and Harmonic mean
- Arithmetico geometric progression , sum to n terms and sum to infinity, properties of A. G. P
- Addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, solving equation
Now no need to pay double Tution fees for school and competition exams
Best course on Sequence and series is here that covers all topics from basics to advanced level with all types of questions practice.
All topics have been covered with proof and formulae to understand easily. PDF and Quiz are also included beside discussion of questions in the curriculum.
In end a Practice test is also provided to test your knowledge.
Tips and Tricks Are also included to crack competition that have significant weightage of sequence and series chapter.
Topics covered :
3. Arithmetic progression
4. Geometric progression
5. Harmonic progression
6. Arithmetico geometric progression
Tips and trick are included with each part to solve questions within seconds.
What other students are saying ?
" The explanation meets my expectations and cleared all my doubts successfully,
Enroll now and I assure you won't regret "
- Shivam Kumar
" Valuable information
Helpful practice activities
Accurate course description
- Ann Barry
" Satisfied "
Benefits that students get in this course
1. Covers topics from basics to advance.
2. Friendly instructor support in Q&A session.
3. Subjective + MCQ worksheet and question practices.
4. Multiple window doubt clearance session.
You are going to love maths with this course.
Enroll now and let's begin.
- Class 10, 11 and 12 students.
- Students preparing for Exams In which Sequence and series have significant weightage.
- Collage and universities students.