Sequelize ORM with NodeJS
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how ORMs work
- Use SequelizeJS with NodeJS
- Create complex relationships in their databases in form of objects
- Have an idea of SQL based Databases
- Understand SQL syntax of basic operations SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
Sequelize is a promise-based ORM for node.js, It’s easy to learn and use. Sequelize has lots of features like Associations,Transaction,Hooks, Migrations, etc. It also support for MySql, Sqlite, Postgress, MsSql.
Sequelize is feature rich. It has extensive documentation, and makes possible all kinds of needs from the database, very very easy to implement.
- Beginner to Intermediate NodeJS Developers wanting to upgrade their Skills
- NodeJS Developers trying to understand how to use RDBMS systems like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL