Get your traffic for nothing & your clicks for free with SEO
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- SEO skills that anyone can use to get their site ranking higher in search engines.
- How to do detailed keyword research that gets real results
- What tools to use that will help you generate winning content marketing strategies that feed your sites SEO rankings.
- The secret of how to get the most from your Google Maps profile and why it's one of the keys to your SEO success.
- How & where to use video to get even better search results & how to create videos for a fraction of what you thought it cost.
- How to monitor competitors and generate reports that will help you dethrone them faster.
- This course is designed for novice business owners with no prior SEO training or experience.
- It's helpful if you've done other internet marketing before, but by no means necessary.
For the last 20 years I've been building authority sites and using SEO to attract leads for businesses in verticals like real estate, health and finance, I'll teach you everything I've learned saving you time in getting top results for your own site.
You'll learn the basics of what goes into ranking a website and getting it to the top of Google searches.
I cover it in a non technical way that is easy to follow with lots of examples from client projects.
You'll get a detailed breakdown of every step I take to research a market, choose keywords, monitor competitors and design content marketing strategies that complement link building and lead generation activities.
I have run a boutique marketing agency out of Vancouver since the early 2000's where I dominated real estate searches for years with a network of "LiveIn" sites, hyper local real estate and local business marketing lead generation websites.
I handle the social media & search marketing for small businesses across 4 continents through a network of resellers and integrators who work from the same customer blueprint when building out authority sites for clients in markets like hospitality, insurance, real estate and increasingly, Canadian cannabis & CBD, some of the most tightly regulated and competitive markets in the world.
I will be updating this course regularly with new information and resources as things change regularly in SEO, you'll always have the most up to date information.
Buying this course will also give you a digital copy of the companion book that goes with this course, "the book on SEO". (For sale now on Amazon.)
You'll also get access to my private LinkedIn group where I answer questions and do "hot seat" reviews to help you with your projects in a more hands on way as you master the skills taught in this course.
- Local small business owners wanting to learn how to use SEO to get higher rankings in Google.
- Web designers wanting to learn how to up sell scale-able marketing services to their clients.
- Internet Marketers wanting to get better search results and more free traffic to their offers.
- Influencers and media professionals wanting to grow their personal profiles faster.
I'm going to take you from complete noob to SEO grand master in this course. You'll learn everything you need to know to get your sites ranking on the top of the search engines in no time flat.
This introduces some of the tools I use to do keyword research.
https://agencyxl.com/likes/sem goes to SEM RUSH one of my most used tools.
https://trends.google.com is where you can play with Google Trends
I'm showing QuestionSamurai.com in the demo but I want you to try https://answerthepublic.com/?via=riel
It's way better and I'll make a separate video about it but trust me it's way more visual.
https://answerthepublic.com/?via=riel This gives you a visualization mind map of questions that are suggested by Google and Bing's auto suggest data API's. This is a great road map to what people are searching for and what content to make in response.
IE: search your keywords and take this list and make content about the questions it generates.
Reviews are one of the most overlooked areas. We'll cover why reputation management is so important and how you can create a system that ensures you get the most reviews from your customers. Reviews contribute to your search rankings as well as directly reaching your clients via their social media networks.
We go to great lengths to get reviews for our customers and you'll see why. We also can get pretty creative in how to use those reviews once we have them.
I outline the things that matter when it comes to onsite technical SEO stuff.
If you're using wordpress just go get this and follow directions, you'll be doing great in no time.
For other platforms, run a free audit on our site
Also https://agencyxl.com/likes/sem is my go to for the bigger monitoring and reporting on both on and offsite SEO.
Run the site analysis on there for free and you'll get a lot of valuable information.
Offsite SEO is the most important part of SEO, it accounts for more than 80% of your overall rank.
The page rank and link building stuff we were talking about previously is what this module is also about.
How many high quality links are there pointing back to your site, that's what will influence you showing up in searches, more than anything else.
How can you strategically get links from sites by providing things they want, or that save them time.
(Mortgage calculators are another good example I don't show here).