SEO Your Resume: Bypass HR with Keyword Optimization
- Microsoft Word - Ability to open/edit a .DOC file
Did you know ...
"72% of resumes submitted are NEVER seen by an actual HR person!"
"For every 100 resumes submitted online only 2% get responses."
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF LANDING A JOB!
SEO YOUR RESUME is for job seekers looking for a COMPETITIVE EDGE!
* Includes an HR Optimized Word Resume Template & Step-By-Step Checklist
DO YOU NEED HELP GAINING EMPLOYMENT?
Gain the EDGE on the job application competition by using proven SEO techniques, keyword research and proper resume formatting. All covered in a detailed and informative 45-minute presentation.
This course does not require ANY technical knowledge but will teach you how to OPTIMIZE YOUR RESUME, elevate your job application success rate and increase your chances of landing that critical first interview with HR.
Short for Search Engine Optimization, SEO is a powerful marketing technique which internet marketing expert Mike Glezos effectively applies to resumes.
The RESULT is OUTSTANDING!
Mike's process has a dramatic increase in resume visibility in Applicant Tracking Software (ATS). Similar to search engines like Google, ATS is used by nearly all Human Resources departments.
Not only do HR professionals overpopulate job descriptions with excessive requirements, they also use the application screening and resume parsing software to pre-screen and rank resume submissions. It's EVIL!
If your resume is not keyword optimized, there's a high probability of it NEVER being seen by human eyes.
TAKE THIS COURSE, SEO YOUR RESUME & IMPROVE HR VISABILITY!
Learn how to create and submit an SEO optimized resume to help bypass the evil HR software and receive the education in LESS THAN 1 HOUR!
- Job Seekers
- Resume Knowledge Seekers
- Resume Writers
- Instructor update - Mike discusses new changes to ATS systems02:38
- Intro Video01:44
- What is SEO & Why SEO Your Resume02:24
- Keywords - Broad, Phrase & Exact Match01:17
- Job Titles & Your Master Resume04:48
- A Step-by-Step SEO Checklist05:21
- The Importance of Design & Formatting06:04
- SEO & Keyword Optimization02:58
- What Not to Do - Black Hat SEO01:56
- Test Your Resume05:11
- Visualize Your Resume02:30
- Submitting Your Resume01:47
- Cover Letter Best Practices01:34
- SEO for LinkedIn05:16
- Ding! Get Alerts - Stay on Top of Job Opportunities02:34
- In Summary & Staying Positive02:17
- SEO Optimized Word .DOC Resume Templates02:11
I lead design teams & head UX. 2 decades in digital. Entrepreneurial background. Founded, built and sold 2 successful web companies. Currently the head of UX & Design at Vudu, a Walmart company. Expert in UX, design, eCommerce and conversion optimization. A creative, technical and passionate leader with strong problem resolution, needs assessment and strategic solutions.