SEO 2020: Training with SEO Expert for Beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Improve website using proven SEO techniques
- Researching keywords that matters
- What are Google robots (crawlers) and how they work
- How to optimize the content of your website for SEO
- Internal linking
- Creating HTML and XML sitemaps
- Using Google Webmaster Tools
- OnPage SEO that will make your content look great in Google eyes!
- You should already be familiar with basics of HTML
Would you like to be high in Google search engine and earn because of it more money?
Then join my course and make your page visible to others by using proven SEO techniques.
Website without users doesn't exist.
Gain more visitors using SEO techniques presented in this course and gain:
more money from ads
more money from bought products
My course about SEO is gonna help you take your website from the bottom to the top in the Google ranking.
You will learn:
What are Google robots (crawlers) and how they work?
How to research keywords that matters?
How to optimize the content of your website?
How to properly create links within your site?
How to create HTML and XML sitemaps?
How to use Google Webmaster Tools?
OnPage SEO that will make your content great in Google eyes!
After this course you can optimize your page for free on your own.
Over 200,000 students bought my courses and all of them are happy. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this SEO course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn!
Please check out the free lessons first! See for yourself the great quality of my course and enjoy it!
JOIN NOW and make your website VISIBLE to your potential customers.
- This SEO course is meant for anyone who knows basics of HTML. No prior SEO knowledge is needed.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO are tactics, processes that you can do to make your websites position higher in google search engine. After this lesson you will know what is SEO, what are keywords, what are benefits of SEO and what is important to achieve success in SEO.
Positive user Experience is your main Goal because google wants to Rank High Quality Websites. If they give users good quality websites it will make their user more happy and it will lead to more users using Google services.
You will know:
- what are robots?
- why understanding robots is crucial for SEO
- what do robots do?
- how robots think?
- what are differences between White HAT SEO and Black Hat SEO
- why you should always wear white hat SEO?
In this short SEO lecture you will learn answers to these questions: Is Google the only search engine that matters in SEO? Should you focus your attention on other search engines?
Everything starts with the words typed in the search box.
These words that the users of Internet type in the search box are called keywords. They are called KEY words because they are so crucial, they are so important. Because they are the opener of all the search results. They are the key to getting to the results the searchers desire.
So ranking for the right keywords is the most important factor you have to always think about.
You should have at least one image per subsite! Images makes the experience of the user on your website better. And as always better experience means Google will treat you better.
How to properly add images? How to name them? How to add them so you gain as much from SEO perspective as you can?
Proper inner linking allows Google bots to crawl your website without any problems. It also leads to better experience from users of your website. Learn how to create useful link. Learn about transfering power from one site to another. Learn what you should do gain the most benefits from SEO perspective while inner linking your website.
1) What is HTTP?
2) What is HTTPS, how is it different?
3) Is HTTPS slower?
4) What is SSL?
5) How does the use of an SSL certificate affect positioning?
6) What do you need to do to securely enable the SSL certificate and redirect old site traffic to the new one with the certificate?