Master (SEO) Search Engine Optimization
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know the basics of Search Engine Optimization and how to tweak your website for top search engine placement. You will also know a plethora of online tools to help you analyze your website and how to make corrections. All the tools are FREE!
- A computer and internet connection is required. A website would be helpful.
You are all excited! You finally completed your website and its going live on the Internet. Two weeks go by since its live and you can't find it on any of the search engines. What happened? Did you submit it to the search engines? What did you do to help your website show up in at least the top twenty in Google, Yahoo and Bing?
There are literally millions of websites on the Internet, how could yours possibly come up in the top ten or top twenty websites on a search engine? It is possible to tweak your website so it does appear in the top ten or top twenty of a search online. How to tweak your website for great search engine placement is what this class is all about.
I will be covering all the tweaks that you can do to help your website reach the top ten to twenty page results in the three major search engines , Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Topics included will be:
- What is SEO
- SEO vocabulary
- Title and meta description tags
- All about keywords
- Content is king
- Free online services to help you analyze your website
- Free software to analyze and improve your website for top placement
- and more.......
- Individuals and small businesses who want clients and customers from the Internet.
This brief video is an introduction to what this class is about and some info on past search engines.
This video verifies that I do indeed have websites in the top ten SERPS in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Students will see actual title tags, description and keyword tags out on the Internet live. I also discuss how to change these tags for a web site that does not use a Content Management System like Wordpress and I also show how to change these tags for websites that do use Wordpress.
Having a mobile friendly website means your website adjusts depending on what technology a visitor is using to view your website. It also has a place to go on the Internet to find out if your website is mobile friendly.
This lecture talks about the importance of link building in Search Engine Optimization. The student will learn why it is important and how to go about doing it. Also added are files of resources of where to go to get back links. They are listed in the Resources Section below.