Over time, SEO has changed so much that all the secret techniques used by SEO experts in recent years, which have helped them stay on top, no longer work. In the past, SEO was based on excellent content, frequent site updates and excessive use of keywords. That way, the more content the website contained, the more space it had at the top. But after some important updates in Google's algorithms, namely Panda and Penguin. Things have changed a lot. By the way, that does not mean that Google does not like good content anymore, but publishing only attractive content and publishing it frequently will not help you to rank your site. You must actively promote the content, monitor and interact with your competitors to beat the competition. This course will help you to:
- Check out white-hat SEO strategies that help you rank your desired keywords on the first page of Google.
- Explore all the tactics and techniques of SEO (search engine optimization) to bring your website the first - page of search engine.
- Bring more traffic to your websites / blogs and get more conversions.
This course includes 4 basic modules:
In Module 1, you will:
● Learn to identify people in your niche
● Find a topic for your first power page
● Discover Medium Tail Keyword
In Module 2, you will learn:
● How to create and condition your topic into one of the 5 Power Page content frameworks.
● How to include scientifically supported "Share Triggers" in your content.
● How to use Content Frameworks to quickly generate traffic and backlinks. Once you have a Power Page that attracts people from your niche, it's time to promote it.
In Module 3, you will learn:
● How to promote your content using the Content Amplification method.
● More than 6 content promotion and white-hat link building strategies, including word-for-word e-mail outreach scripts and step-by-step processes.
● Renovation Link Building: Number 1 go-to Link Building Strategy.
At this point, you will notice a big difference in your ranking and your traffic.
Finally, it's time to use SEO Energizers, advanced on-page and off-page SEO strategies, which provide faster results.
In Module 4 you will learn:
● How to quickly increase your ranking with the WAG technique
● The secret to getting reputable bloggers to write about your products and
● Advance on-page SEO strategies to optimize your content.
Is this course for you?
Whether you have a small business or a large company, your success depends primarily on your website. You may be a web developer and want to generate more traffic for your customers. Or you are responsible for your employer's website and you are concerned that it will be quickly ranked in the search engines. Or maybe you have hired an SEO company, but they are not doing a good job at ranking your site.
Whatever your situation is, this course will guide you step-by-step, with simple examples.
Search Engine Optimization is not a rocket science, there are some strict rules that, if you follow properly, will bring you success.