Organic Search And Keywords
- No technical knowledge is required.
- You just need the desire to promote the website and bring more relevant visitors to your website.
SEO if done right is one of the cheapest forms of marketing. The audience is already in search for the product or service. Though SEO is something that is better practiced than taught the guidelines and optimization techniques can be understood and learned. Integrating SEO techniques with marketing requirements is a big challenge in digital marketing.
This course contains exhaustive information on SEO. This is a kind of guide that you want to return back to for reference again and again.
We have designed the SEO lessons to teach you how to integrate marketing requirements with a technique. It will allow you to:
- Learn the best practices for SEO.
- Integrate SEO techniques and marketing techniques.
- Use content to target the right demographic profile at the right stage.
- Understand how Google and Bing operate and what they require.
- Master keyword research and understand the significance of using the right keyword..
- You learn how to optimize each aspect of your website - content, images, video, blogs ...
- How to deal with Google penalties.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for digital marketers looking for the best SEO practices
- 11:51What is SEO?
- 20:53Ranking Factors
- 13:23Google Guidelines
- 18:37Bing Guidelines
- 13:21Best Practices
- 7 questionsIntroduction to SEO
Sangeeta Kumar is associated with digital marketing for the last 10 years.
She is currently Vice President of GMR Web Team a digital marketing agency based in Tustin, California. She has also worked as an assistant to Canadian copywriter Daniel Lewis.
Sangeeta has hands on experience in most digital channels - SEO, Social, PPC, Remarketing and Email marketing and has successfully dealt with over 44+ clients; taking their business to success. She regularly attends and speaks at conferences and seminars like Irvine Business Chamber and SMX.
She has a modular yet integrated approach to marketing a business digitally which has proved successful for small and medium businesses as they have small budgets.
Her job profile as an internet marketer required her to handle and train teams for deliverables. Her leadership qualities are exemplary. She has trained and pushed team members to learn digital marketing concepts which are novel yet beneficiary for businesses. Prior to working as a digital marketer she has worked as a faculty member in several reputed computer institutes. She loves teaching and believes in the concept of sharing and learning; hence her role and interest in Digital Marketing School of America.
Digital Marketing School of America is a company committed to providing quality education to students interested in digital marketing. To give a cutting edge to students who want to make digital marketing as a career they have collaborated with California Miramar University an accredited US university to provide certification degrees.