SEO 2020: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 17 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- SEO Training on 50+ SEO factors to rank 1 on Google Search Engine
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2020 Training: Do's and Don'ts
- Learn all the 8 Technical SEO factors
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X
- Get Page speed insights score of up to 100 for both desktop and mobile
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Improve the User experience of your website - The future SEO factor
- Decrease your website visitor's bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
- Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- Get low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list - Hands on
- Get demystified on Link building myths and learn what type of backlinks works best
- Learn which type of backlinks are not worthy anymore
- Get an actionable list of more than 25 White Hat Backlink generation sources
- Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website
- Immune your website against Negative SEO attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site
- Students need to be just aware of SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- You may need a WordPress website to use the plugins I have demonstrated in this SEO 2020 Training course
This course, SEO 2020 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 50 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
> Why is that a SEO factor?
> Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
> Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
> When and how to use these SEO factors?
Danial Ashrafi says, "For Newbies it is a thousand time better course than others"
Beam Co says, "His content is very well presented and I would say of high value for people looking for a big picture overview to get started"
Aravind Automation Engineer says, "Excellent and very clear explanation on SEO core points. Commanded.."
Abhishek Bamotra says, "Easy to understand and best SEO guide I ever came across :)"
This entire SEO 2020 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2019. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2020 and up. Also this is the most rated SEO course on the platform.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
Khairul says, "Really Excellent Course. My WordPress website has been optimized. not only by SEO and improvement on the speed.
SEO requirement explained in detail on the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really Excellent Course.
If you are owner of a WordPress website, or developing for others. This will really help you. Fully recommended"
This is a no fluff SEO course. Each and every lecture is prepared and polished with loads of rare information, SEO tutorial that produces results and examples or research data to justify those SEO factors.
Best Selling SEO Course
Over 60,000 Satisfied Students
Over 10,000 Positive Reviews
Closed Captions (English Subtitles)
10 Hours of Full HD Videos + More to Come
Streamlined + Efficient Course Organisation
Course Completion Certificate
30 Days money back guarantee - No questions asked
Above all - Instructor with 'Lightning speed' badge holder for his fast response time and support
Course Update Timeline
June 2020: Content SEO (New), Keyword Research SEO v2.6
Dec 2019: Pagespeed SEO v4
Oct 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.5
August 2019: Demystifying Backlinks SEO v2
July 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.4, Get Indexed Faster v2.1
May 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.3, Get Indexed Faster v2, Technical SEO v3 sections
March 2019: Pagespeed SEO v3.4, Keyword Research SEO v2.2 sections
May 2018: PageSpeed SEO v3.3 section
April 2018: Pagespeed SEO v3.2 section
April 2018: Keyword Research v2.1 SEO section
November 2017: Technical SEO v2.3 section - 14 Lectures - 55 Mins
August 2017: Page Speed SEO v3 section - 16 lectures - 1 hour 45 minutes
August 2017: Demystifying Backlinks SEO section - 8 Lectures - 27 Minutes
July 2017: Technical SEO v2.2, Page Speed SEO v2.2 sections - 12 Lectures - 55 minutes
June 2017: Technical SEO v2.1 section - 14 Lectures - 1 hour
Dec 2016: Page Speed SEO v2.1 section - 7 Lectures - 40 Minutes
May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section - 11 Lectures - 1 hour 15 minutes
April 2016: Negative SEO section - 17 Lectures - 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, "I'm a beginner in SEO. Everything dealt till now in technical SEO factors are stuff that we do/write in daily blogging. But each of them are dealt from an advanced perspective. Still, it's so easy to learn.
Every concept is said, what it's? why it should be done? when it is to be done? how it should be done? based on the research graphs which is shown for each & every concept. I'm simply blown away!"
This course will help you to
Master Technical SEO factors – The entry ticket to search Engines
Make your website load in less than a second. The interesting part of this section is, your page speed insights score will up to 100 /100 for desktop and 100 / 100 for mobile
Get indexed by search engines faster
Implement the best User experience for your visitors / customers – The future SEO factor. Reduce user abandonment rate and increase user’s time spent on your site
Learn Keyword Research in SEO - Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
All backlink myths demystified - Learn the important attributes of backlinks and ignore the ones that don't work anymore
Protect your website against Negative SEO – It’s not a black hat SEO. This is your line of defense against negative SEO attacks
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
That’s why, for each and every SEO factor, not only you’ll learn what that SEO factor is, but also you’ll learn
Why is that a SEO factor?
When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
What if, Google penalizes your website and you lose ranking for your popular keywords
What if, your invisible / unknown competitor attacks your website with Negative SEO
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you've come to the right course. Click on 'Take this course' green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Once you rank #1 in Google
Your brand name will be popular
You will be invited for exclusive product releases in your niche
Your business / ad revenue will grow 2X to 100X based on your current position
Your unique visitors per day, subscribers will increase
And Much more
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts
- Web Designers and Web Developers who wants to design / develop search engine optimized website
- Website owners, who want to get to rank #1 in Google with SEO 2020 Training for WordPress
- If you're a Content Creator, looking to increase your subscribe base and struggling to get new visitors from organic search
- Anyone who wants to improve his / her / other (e.g. your friend/client) website's ranking in search results
- If you want to save 1000s of $$ without hiring an SEO company & Learn in-house SEO
- If you want to build / create / setup SEO friendly WordPress websites
Introduction to this course, SEO 2020: Complete SEO Training - SEO for WordPress Websites
- An Introduction to few technical factors that will increase search engine ranking.
- What are the importance of Technical factors in Search Engine Optimisation? - An overview
- Which is the best SEO content in recent days? - How to get better ranking with simple techniques. -An outline
- What is H1 and H2 tags? How will it improve your search engine ranking?
- How to insert H1 and H2 tags in your post for better result?
- Usage of H1 and H2 tags are increasing day by day? Why? Is it that essential to add H tags to your post?
- Recommendations to be followed while assigning H tags to your post? - A must watch lecture for better user experience and ranking.
- What is the importance of search volume of domain name?
- How to analyse the search result with search volume of domain name?
- Do you wish knowing which tool I have used to analyse the search volume of domain name effectively? -In this lecture I have explained how to analyse your search result with an excellent example.
- What should you do if you are a newbie and you have created your website only few days back and you are in a position to compete with highly top search result website? - A secret mentioned in this lecture.
- An introduction about HTTPS? How to use HTTPS in your website?
- Which sites require the use of HTTPS?
- How to check the whether the site is secured with HTTPS? Which tool can be used to check it?
- What are the benefits if your website is supported with HTTPS protocol?
- Where to buy this HTTPS protocol? - A best solution for buying your HTTPS support revealed inside
- It says advantages and highlights of 3 speed test tool with a clear example. `
- Which tool to be used in which situations?
- How to add a property or your website to search console?
- While adding your website to search console, Google will ask you to confirm the ownership of your web address. Don’t worry this lecture contains step by step clear demo of
- What are the methods available for verifying ownership?
- Which is the best method and How to verify successfully?
How to add your sitemap to Google search engine?
How to test your URL before adding it to Google console?
How to avoid errors while testing your sitemap and if error exist How to troubleshoot it easily? – Tips to overcome errors during testing phase.
- What are internal links?
- How to calculate the total internal links in a page?
- How to increase the increase the internal links site wide?
- What should be ensured before adding the internal links to your post?
- How to add internal links to your post? Where to add internal links in pos
- Several webmasters paid fine of more than 8000 to 10,000 dollars for posting a copyright pictures. I don’t want you to be one among them So in this lecture I will guide you How to add copyright free images in your content?
- What are the search tools available and How to refine your search before choosing images? – A complete guide
- How to add related Youtube video to your content?
- Which is the best plugin to download for adding related video to the post? - A plugin with super power is revealed.
- How to activate, install and configure a plugin?
- How to add video? - Explained step by step with a clear example.
- How responsive design acts as an SEO factor?
- What is responsive web design? - An overview
- What are the benefits of using responsive web design?
- How to check whether your website is responsive or not? What are the tools available to test the responsiveness of website? - A secret revealed.
- How to change to a new responsive theme in your WordPress website? - A step by step demonstration
- How to filter the themes that are responsive?
- Recommendations to be followed before changing the theme?
- How to configure the theme for installing it successfully in your website with Zero error?
- How to install Facebook Comments, Disqus comments, Recent comments widgets and other interactive elements?
- Identify which plugins to use for better efficiency and performance?
- How to install, activate and configure each plugin? - A step by step guide.
- Do's and Dont's while configuring the plugin? - An important lecture for better user experience.
- Will Ads affect your search engine ranking in Google search results? – An important point to be noted.
- Where to place Ads in your website? How it will improve your ranking?
- Recommendations to be followed before placing Ads in your website? Do’s and Don’ts
- How to improve user experience by placing Ads in a proper location of your website?
- How to add best heading and meta description to improve search engine ranking?
- What re the 3 important characteristics to be included must in headlines for top ranking?
- What re the 3 different and powerful tools available to analyze headings and get a score?
- How to add rich snippets in your post?
- What re the required plugins for adding rich snippets? - A must watch lecture before adding rich snippets.
- How to download, install, activate and configure the plugin? - recommendations to be followed must.
- Do you wish tracking the status of your website like How many visitors visiting or visited the site? What is the visitor’s location? From where they come to your website? And so on. This lecture will help you to do it.
- How to register your website in Google Analytics and get a tracking code successfully? – A step by Step procedure.
- How to add Google Analytics tracking code to your WordPress website?
- How to install Google Analytics dashboard? What plugin to use?
- How to configure both frontend and backend Google Analytics settings? – What to be enabled and what not to be enabled? – A complete details.
- How to exclude administrators, authors or contributors from getting into Analytics tracking?
- How to link your Google Analytics account with Google search console?
- How to configure Google Analytics with search console successfully?
- Is it possible to get all important information or notifications from search console in yoast seo dashboard? – I have given you an answer inside this lecture.
- What is Negative SEO attack and How to prevent one such attack and save your website?
- What will attackers do to your website to reduce your ranking?
- Recommendations to be followed if your website is already attacked by your competitors. If you are in early stage what should be done as preventive measure for protecting your website from attack?
- Why protecting backlink that essential?
- How to protect best backlinks in your backlink profile?
- How to differentiate best backlinks and spammy backlinks?
- What should be done to restore your best backlinks? - Recommendations and series of steps to be followed
- How to remove worst backlinks from your backlink profile?
- Which tool can be used to remove your backlinks? - A powerful tool to remove backlinks easily
- What re the recommendations to be followed or How to use the tool for removing your backlinks?
- How to avoid duplicate content in your website? - A clear and easy explanation with series of steps to be followed.
- Which is assumed as duplicate content in the eyes of Google?
- How to configure or optimise your website for avoiding duplicate content?
- Are you worried about 404 Not Found Page error? This lecture will guide you on How to deal with your problem and solve it easily.
- Which plugin can be used to analyse your problem and create redirect for solving 404 error?
- How to activate, install and configure plugin? - A step by step guide.