Total SEO Blueprint - Google #1 Rankings Made Easy
- Basic Understanding of the Internet and World Wide Web
- Access to a Google Account to setup free accounts at Analytics or Search Console if required
- Simple understanding of how to submit content on the web and basics of Wordpress
This is the only SEO Course You Will Ever Need!
I will teach you how to start ranking sites through my simple step by step method.
I will remove all the myths and misinformation you had about doing SEO and ranking sites on the top of Google.
This course spans over 21 hours and is for beginners as well as advance level experts who are seeking to learn exactly how the Google algorithm works so thy can start ranking their sites.
You get direct access to high quality training from an SEO expert with over 10 years experience doing core Search Engine Optimization.
Learn how to absolutely crush Google and start ranking your sites at the top!
Are you still doing SEO with methods from the year 2010?
The Google Algorithm has changed a lot in the recent years. Google has released a ton of core algorithm updates and tweaks that has improved the ability of Google to serve its users.
The word on the street is that it is harder for people doing SEO to rank their sites! ... However, nothing could be farther from the truth than this! If you understand the inner workings of the various parts of the Google algorithm (and I show you exactly this) - you will find that it is easier to rank sites today than it was 7 years ago!
- Stop using the outdated tools from the olden days!
- Stop buying the wrong link building gigs on Fiverr that will only get your site penalized!
- Stop doing the old school SEO that does not work!
Join me in my massive but simple step-by-step SEO training. If you're looking to get to the top of Google - this course and training is your ticket to the top!
In This Course You Will...
- Learn all the SEO Jargon and key concepts out there
- Learn how to plan your SEO project
- Get a grip of all the Top SEO Ranking factors as of 2018
- Go into the history of SEO - even before Google was born and learn exactly how the industry has evolved.
- Get a complete run down of all the Top SEO tools out there that you can leverage for your SEO projects
- Learn the basics of building Backlinks
- Learn advanced backlink building strategies
- Undertand exactly what Anchor Ratios are and how you can keep them natural looking
- See the exact link building process flow that you can follow
- Learn about the Google Algorithm Updates like - Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, RankBrain,yada yada yada... :)
- Learn the exact step by step process to Audit any Website
- Learn how to execute High Performance On-Page SEO
- Look over my shoulder as I conduct real website SEO audits for real client projects (priceless)
- Learn the insides of the killer SEO tool AHREFS that has taken the industry by storm
- Learn exactly how to do powerful Keyword Research Like the Pros!
- Get an initial step by step walkthrough on setting up a new wordpress site for SEO (I will be adding more to this)
- Learn whats Blackhat, Whitehat Safehat SEO
- Understand the power of Private Blog Networks and how you can use them for ranking sites
I reveal many of the top tricks being used by the gurus and I hold nothing back!
One of the biggest advantages in this course is that, you can join me in the private message boards - to ask me any question you like. I will help clarify your SEO concepts and even help you rank sites you are struggling with.
Once a week, I will review one website from an SEO perspective of any one lucky member.
I will hold live webinars once a month to discuss SEO updates and new factor and also address questions from members.
Go from Beginner to Advanced
In this course you will go from a beginner SEO to a high-level SEO expert. I will be adding new material on a regular basis to expand on things in here.
Every new algorithm update by Google will also be covered within days of it being released.
By the end of the course, you will be able to start ranking your sites easily on Google.
The private message board is priceless.
In the SEO world - we all know how difficult it can get to figure out what is misinformation and what is real. Google does not tell anyone how its algorithm works.
However, there are few very tightly-knit SEO communities out there where the SEO gurus share their knowledge from real experience. I am part of several of these, and I learn a ton from them. These are SEO masterminds and they work at a very high level!
When you take this course, you get to ask any SEO related question, and you're ensure of not getting "fluff" or inaccurate information back. If I can't answer your question (which may happen occasionaly because its an advanced ranking factor thats not been discussed or a new algorithm update - I will get you a professional answer after discussing in the SEO guru communities. So, go ahead sign up and fire up the questions! You'll get an expert response within a few hours!
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
*** Massive Update Coming Up ****
In the coming weeks, I will be including a look-over-my-shoulder SEO series where you can see me work on...
- Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Advanced Wordpress SEO Setup Tips and Tricks
- A complete look-over-my-shoulder series where you can watch me rank a brand new site!
- Local SEO Basics (how to rank any site on Google Maps Pack)
*** This course is currently, free (but not for long). ***
If you're serious about getting your sites to the top of Google - this is the course you've been looking for.
Join me inside, and... I'll see you at the Top of Google!
- Anyone looking to get started in Search Engine Optimization or looking to Enhance their SEO skills
- Anyone struggling to Rank sites at the top of Google
- Anyone doing Client SEO as a profession
- Anyone looking to make money with Search Engine Optimization
- Anyone looking to get out of a Google Penalty or confused with Algorithm Updates
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Backlinks As a Ranking Factor - Explained Simply (for beginners)
- Introduction - What To Expect
- Types of Backlink Sources
- Keyword Anchor Ratios
- Organic SEO vs Local SEO
- Monthly Search Volume
- DoFollow vs NoFollow
- META Tags and Attributes
- URL Slug
- Link Juice
- Brand Mentions
- Google Auto-Suggest
- Algorithm Updates
- Google Penalties
- Keyword Types
- Google Search Parameters
- SEO Tools
- SEO Tools Metrics
- Site Authority
- Long Tail Keywords
- URL Parameters
- UX (User Experience) UI (User Interface)
- CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Mobile Index
- Page Speed
- Responsive Web Design
- Server Response Code
- Technical SEO
- Site Crawlers and Spiders
- Content Spinning
- Landing Page
- Page Quality
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and CPC(Cost-Per-Click)
- Robots.txt File
- .htaccess File
- Schema Markup & Rich Snippets
- PBNs (Private Blog Networks)
- Expired Domains and Auction Domains
- EMD (Exact Match Domain) and PMD (Partial Match Domain)
- CMS (Content Management System)
- VAs (Virtual Assistants)
- VPS (Virtual Private Server)
- Tiered Link Building
- Web Spam Tools
- Blackhat vs Whitehat
- Ground Zero SEO
- Introduction to Top Ranking Factors
- SEO is NOT Dead
- Overview of the Ranking Factors - OnSite, Offsite, User Clicks
- Rank Brain
- Click Through Rate (CTR) - Part 1
- Click Through Rate (CTR) - Part 2
- Keyword Research - Part 1
- Keyword Research - Part 2
- Mobile First Index
- Local SEO
- Social Signals - Part 1
- Social Signals - Part 2
- Backlinks - Part 1
- Backlinks - Part 2
- Panda Algorithm - Part 1
- Panda Algorithm - Part 2
- Panda Algorithm - Part 3
- Penguin Algorithm - Part 1
- Penguin Algorithm - Part 2
- Manual Actions and Algorithm Penalties
- Duplicate Content - Part 1
- Duplicate Content - Part 2
- Closing Note
- History of SEO - Episode 1
- History of SEO - Episode 2
- History of SEO - Episode 3
- History of SEO - Episode 4
- History of SEO - Episode 5
- SEO Tools - Overview
- Introduction to SEO Tools
- Swiss Army Knife - Multifunction SEO Tools
- Keyword Research Tools
- Social Media Marketing Tools
- Data Inspection Tools - APIs
- On-Page SEO Tools
- Content & Outreach Tools
- New Tools Buzz - SEO & IM Forums & Marketplaces
- The Basic of Backlinks - What They Are, Why They're Important, How they Work
- Backlinks - Overview
- Backlinks - An Introduction
- Analyzing Your Competitors Backlinks
- Getting Backlinks
- Types of Backlinks - Overview
- Contextual Backlinks
- Tiered Backlinks
- Anchor Ratios - Overview
- Anchor Ratio Explained
- Penguin Catches Link Spam
- Natural Looking Anchor Ratios
- Natural Backlink Types and Locations
- Other Backlink Profile Factors
- The Flow and Process of Link Building Explained
Hi, I'm Vishal Lamba and I am a tech addict. I can't get enough of it. I read about it, blog about it, talk about it, and yes, even dream about it constantly. I am always learning and love to help people learn.
I run a digital agency (and a popular blog) over at InpsireMe Labs that services global clients. I also run a couple of SAAS ventures one of them being BunnyRank.
Stuff I work on daily includes Digital Marketing, Sales Funnels, SEO, SMM, Copywriting, Sales Funnels, Wordpress Setup and Design, Photoshop and a bunch of other stuff from the digital basket.
I've been involved in the technology space since 1995 and have a Mathematics and Computer Science degree from Lawrence University, USA.