- 1 hour on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- When you have completed this course, you will..
- Be able to optimize pages and articles by yourself or with little help from developers
- Know how to get top rankings on Google and other search engines for your site
- Have new skills, useful for you as an individual and for your profession or business as well
- So start now, learn by practicing; each lecture has its own recap and exercise file
- Basic knowledge of using the computer and surfing the web will suffice.
This SEO course will help you get a clear idea of how to optimize web pages the same way an SEO specialist does.
The course is structured into five major chapters, You'll learn what SEO is and how search engines rank web pages, why target audience is important and how to choose the best keywords, what the on-page SEO attributes are (all those things that have to be added to a site or modified in order for it to rank better in the search engines), how off-page SEO works (methods for obtaining links and promoting a site) and how to monitor and manage projects.
The course also contains Quizzes, which will help you test your search engine optimization knowledge and Recap and Exercise files, which will help you put into practice the things you learn.
- This course is intended for those who want to start an online business, increase their revenues by better promoting an existing business or simply learn new skills that are in high demand
Welcome to our course, here's what you need to know before you get started
First things first.. learn what SEO is and why it is important, how search engines work and what methods of optimization are not recommended
In this lecture you'll learn how to make sure you're optimizing for the right keywords
Learn how to find, analyse and select the right keywords.
If you knew the tool by Google AdWords Keyword Tool today you should look for Google AdWords Keywords Planner.
Long tail keywords (keywords that are longer than 2-3 words) have become more important.
This lecture contains a presentation of some of the best tools for project management and monitoring
Google moved entirely to secure search and we'll no longer see in Google Analytics the keywords that brought visitors to the website. Here are some tips to cope with this change: http://blog.kissmetrics.com/5-alternatives-keyword-not-provided/