SEO Audit Course - A Masterclass for 2023 and Beyond
What you'll learn
- In less than one week you will have a solid understanding of what an SEO audit is and how to efficiently provide one.
- You will learn to use the MOZ's Technical SEO (and Beyond) Site Audit Checklist/template that contains the most important elements one needs to perform a audit.
- You will also better understand how some tools such as Moz, Screaming Frog or Google Search Console operates.
- You will stand out at your work place.
- This is not an SEO course, so you should have some basic knowledge at least about keywords, headings, meta description, servers/hosting, plugins, links - internal and external, website architecture, etc.
- This course is not for time wasters and people who just want a certificate at the end. This is hands-on experience you will get.
- This is not for business owners - unless your business is digital marketing of course.
This complete course from A to Z is designed to help you perform better SEO audits for your clients or in-house projects. The course will cover all aspects of SEO auditing and will use the MOZ template and scale as a framework.
The course will start with an introduction to SEO and the importance of auditing. You will learn about the different types of SEO audits, including technical, on-page, and off-page audits.
Next, the course will delve into the technical aspects of SEO, including site architecture, crawlability, and indexability. You will learn how to use tools like Google Search Console to analyze your website's technical SEO performance.
The course will then move on to on-page SEO, where you will learn about the importance of keyword research, meta tags, and content optimization. You will also learn about the MOZ template and scale, and how to use it to perform an on-page SEO audit.
In the next section, the course will cover off-page SEO, including link building and reputation management. You will learn about the different types of links and how to analyze the quality of backlinks using tools like MOZ.
Finally, the course will conclude with an overview of the reporting and recommendations process. You will learn how to present your findings to your clients or in-house team, and how to make actionable recommendations for improving the website's SEO performance.
Throughout the course, you will have access to a variety of resources and tools, including the MOZ template and scale, which will enable you to perform thorough and accurate SEO audits. Whether you are working at an agency or in-house, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to improve your website's SEO performance and drive more traffic and revenue.
Who this course is for:
- Junior and intermediary SEO campaign managers who want to expand their SEO knowledge.
- For agencies who want to train their personnel to give more insights and perform better audits to increase the organic growth for their current clines.
- Agency owners who want their employees to have a better understanding of the services they offer and bring value to the table.
- For agencies who want to expand the offers they are providing - let's say you offer website creation and many asked you about offering them SEO;
- Sales individuals, to better understand and assist the client's expectations in conjunction with their needs, budget, and the team that can deliver.
- For independent consultants and freelancers who offer SEO services and want to enhance their knowledge and bring more value to their prospects.
- Digital marketing professionals - SEM - paid advertising, sales - to enhance their knowledge and to provide more value and upsell to their current clients.
- Last but not least, for you, who are enrolled in this course: congratulations - you watching this means you're serious about your craft.
Search Engine Optimization - SEO - and digital marketing consultant from Toronto, Canada, with more than ten years of experience helping small to medium size businesses with increasing organic traffic or on their way to becoming big businesses. I started learning digital marketing out of a need for my own business a while back, and I've been successfully consulting others to get better results from their online presence.