- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know how Sensors Work
- Learn How to use and Interface Sensors
- Know What are Temperature Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Pressure Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Force Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Position Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Depth Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Flow Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Speed Sensors and how they work
- Nothing is Required, Just a pen and a Paper to Write down Notes a long the way
>>> Learn Everything there is to know about Sensors,how they work and how to interface them and why we need them in our life <<<
Welcome to this course. More Than 40 Sensors are Explained in Full Details, See List Below
Learn Sensors Interfacing and Working Principle Today
This Course will teach you how Sensors Work, What they measure, how they measure it and what is the actual working principle for sensors.
Different Type of Sensors are covered in this Course:
- Temperature Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Force Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Speed Sensors
- Depth Sensors
- Flow Sensors
You will know Why Sensors have Standard output Range and which sensors to buy, everything is explained in full details.
A List of Sensors and Sub Categories Covered in this Course:
RESISTANCE TYPE SENSORS
LIQUID EXPANSION and VAPOUR PRESSURE SENSORS
Mechanical PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
CAPSULES AND BELLOWS
ELECTRICAL PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
Strain Gauge types.
Piezo electric types.
Other electric effects.
MAGNETIC PICK UPS
1. POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT TYPES
Lobe type or meshing rotor.
2. INFERENTIAL TYPES
Turbine rotor types
Rotating vane types
3. VARIABLE AREA TYPES
Float type (Rotameter)
Tapered plug type.
4. Fluted spiral gear.
5. DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE FLOW METERS
Electrical strain gauge types.
Pressure based Depth Gauge
After this course, you will be able to recognize any Sensor and know the actual working principle behind the plastic boxing that most sensors have. Everything is explained in details.
- Electronics Geeks
- Microcontroller Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Raspberry Pi Geeks
- Industrial Engineers
- Anyone looking to gain more knowledge about Sensors