Creating & Hosting Profitable Seminars, Events And Workshops
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know and apply the 7 key elements needed to run a highly successful and profitable event
- Know how to get your IDEAL customer in the room
- Effectively price your event at the right level
- Ensure your event is profitable BEFORE a single person walks through the door
- Structure your seminar content so it delivers incredible value, but also has maximum sales impact
- Craft the right back end offer to DRASTICALLY INCREASE your event revenue and 'spend per head' - without it becoming a 'pitch-fest'
- Apply sponsorship as a revenue creation strategy and have companies beating a path to your door to sponsor YOUR events
- Potentially make tens of thousands of pounds in sales from TINY events with less than 10 people in the room
- Marketing strategies
- Have an idea for an event that you'd like to run in the next 3-4 months
Are you a coach or consultant or someone with a lot of knowledge and epxertise, but you are finding that you are selling your time for money? Would it be useful for you to be able to run seminars, workshops, conferences, group coaching calls or events whereby a lot of people are in the room, and they're all paying you for your time at once? As an income stream, running live seminars and workshops can add 5 or 6 figures to your bottom line - depending on how many events you wish to run per year. There is an art to getting 'bums on seats' and if you just miss one of the six vital pieces of the jigsaw, then you could find that you may break even at best, or end up losing a lot of time and money at worse.
This course is for those who want to know know to create and host profitable seminars, events and workshops - quickly and easily. This course will teach you how to attract hundreds of people to your conferences and events that sell out and generate huge profits for you. Do not be alarmed at the numbers! You may find that you just need a select group of 10 or so people that can generate you the big sums, but events are one way to filter them out and for them to find you.
We cover all your fears. But we don't cover 'public speaking' ... you'll have to take another course to conquer that fear. But if you are scared of running an event and have noone turn up - we cover that. If you are worried about the marketing budget and not having enough to fill the room - we cover that. And if you are even stuck as to where to have your event... don't worry...we cover that too.
Your course tutor has ran various event to varying degrees of success over the years. After only breaking even, and having several events that had to be cancelled due to disappointing numbers, and losing money on events that were marketed but didn't generate the results, she decided to investigate the strategy and to break down the formula as to what makes a seminar a sell-out success and what causes others to be a flop. Having worked on the techniques, tweaking an applying the strategy she now regularly runs her widely popular 'How to write a book in two weeks' seminar and the course of the same title is available on Udemy (should you not be able to make it to London!)
The only downside of live events is that not all of your audience can make it in person but then there is another strategy for them, and thats the live webinar, as well as the option to live-stream the event and for them to pay to attend... but all of these things... are covered in depth, on the course. All of questions are answered, and there won't be much that you don't know, or how to do, by the end!
Please allow approx 3-4 hours to complete this course.
- Coaches and consultants who are currently selling their time for money and want to generate an additional revenue stream
- Those already running their own seminars and workshops but want to get more bums on seats
- Those running "successful" events, but want to do more than just break even
- Those who have a keen interest in running their own live events, but don't have the budget to spend on advertising and are concerned about the financial risks