Master Semantic UI and code 3 projects with 9 pages
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create and use all elements, collections, views and modules of the Semantic UI framework
- Learn how to create three different responsive websites using the Semantic UI framework
- Practice using a special built Semantic UI Learning Kit with more than 100 source files free to download and use
- Master the latest version: Semantic UI 2.4
- How to creating fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to build all of the 16 elements
- How to build all of the 6 collections
- How to build all of the 6 views
- How to build all of the 15 modules
- Project 1: Create a Resume and CV Page
- Project 2: Create a Small Business Website
- Project 3: Create a Knowledge Base
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A code editor and a browser
Semantic UI - one of the world's most popular front-end frameworks!
This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of one of the world's most popular front-end framework, Semantic UI 2.4.2. Semantic UI has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Semantic UI works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes and will have a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Semantic UI from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
In addition to just learning about the different parts of Semantic UI you will find a detailed walk-through of how to build three different responsive and modern complete projects using only Semantic UI.
Learn to build the following projects using Semantic UI:
Project 1: Resume and CV Page
Project 2: Small Business Website
Project 3: Knowledge Base
More than just video lectures
In addition to the video lectures this course contains the following kinds of learning materials:
Semantic UI Learning Kit:
Downloadable ZIP file that works offline
A custom built learning kit with source code for all parts of Semantic UI. Features a reference section with many examples and a practice section, which you can use while learning about Semantic UI. More than 100 source files included in this learning kit.
Upcoming future updates for this course will include the following:
New projects will be added: online shop, social network, portfolio, CMS admin, dashboard and more...
New components, utilities and other features in future versions of Semantic UI will be added
Advanced section on how to customize Semantic UI with Sass
Coding exercises, quizzes and assignments
Don't take my word for it – read what other students are saying:
Good. Thanks teacher !
– Tạ Hồng Bản
– Gabriel Galán Maldonado
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make responsive and modern websites with Semantic UI
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make quick prototypes
My name is Jeppe Schaumburg Jensen and I'm a senior software engineer at Siteimprove and a published author at Packt Publishing.
On Udemy my primary focus have been to create the best courses teaching front-end toolkits like Bootstrap 4, Bootstrap 5, Foundation, Bulma, Semantic UI, and Materialize.