Sales Course: Learn The Whole Sales Process
What you'll learn
- How to build your own personal brand that can be trusted by your customers
- How to generate business and get more customer leads and understand the right prospects
- All sales process starting from the customer interest areas to the cold calling, sales visits, crafting solutions & overcoming objectives
- Prospecting and market research to get the best hit rate of buying customers
- How to make perfect cold call to prospects for the first time and gain their attention
- Sales meeting essentials and closing deals
- How to overcome customers objections and regain their trust
- No requirements needed
Are you interested in Sales? Starting your Sales career? Having problems in achieving targets?
Then, you need this Sales course. The course is for Junior's salespersons who are seeking to take their sales career to another level or still in the beginning and need help.
Many salespeople fall into the trap of talking too much. They just can't wait to tell customers all about the features or benefits, their product/service will bring or how great their company is without first understanding the needs and desires of the customer which is not the best approach to selling.
Key Learnings Of This Course
1. Learn how to make a sales plan that suits the market
2. Understand how to make the best sales call with a pitch
3. Understand what is needed to have both the right skillset and mindset to sell.
4. connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
5. Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
David is a senior sales manager and certified trainer, with more than 8 years of experience in the Entrepreneurship & sales field. Through his years of experience, David worked at multinational firms, founded several startups, met a lot of investors and worked with market leaders in several industries.
David’s passion is to help young people & juniors start their own successful careers by starting their own successful business and become leaders. On an Academic level, David is currently pursuing his Sales, training and coaching studies. He finished the following certificates:
Entrepreneurship Essentials, Harvard Business School, April 2020
Understanding customers to Drive Sales, July 2017
Diploma in Sales Management, January 2018 – May 2018.
Certified Trainer from Eslsca, May 2018
How To Sell Like A Pro From Dale Carnegie, March 2018
Entrepreneurship, University of Pennsylvania, May 2019
Sales & Customer Segmentation, Northern University, Dec 2019