Selling Residential Solar for Contractors and Entrepreneurs
- 42 mins on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In ths course you will learn about the residential solar energy market, financing techniques, sales methodologies and how to close profitable deals
- Understand how to start a solar energy business and how to sell solar.
- An interest in the business of residential and commercial solar energy
This course is designed for general contractors, HVAC companies, roofers, and handymen who want to expand into the $2B market for residential solar in the United States. This course covers the major changes in the solar market that make it an attractive investment for homeowners. We cover the sales process, developing a sales team, generating leads, creating proposals, and closing deals. Learn the techniques used by national solar companies to generate profitable new business
- Electricians, HVAC personnel, roofers, general contractors and entrepreneurs
- Those considering a career in solar sales or building solar energy
The market for residential solar energy is $2B annually and growing every year! Solar systems will become standard on any home because the economics and financing make sense. Let's look at some of these reasons.
Many consumers still don't understand solar's benefits and solar is still a "want" rather than a "must have" product. So finding capable salespeople who can master the skills in this course is essential in selling solar systems with price tags that can exceed $30,000. We discuss how you can add successful solar sales professionals who will drive profitable new revenue for you.
How can you make technically correct, attractive, easy-to-read proposals that customers will love? Use solar sales software. There are some fantastic, cost-effective software packages that are avaialble today that will make your firm look super professional and also allow you to turn proposals into contracts and formal design documents!