Selling on Amazon Complete Course: FBA, FBM, Sponsored Ads
What you'll learn
- How to use the Amazon platform to build a successful international ecommerce business.
- Understand different fulfilment options available & choose the right one for your business including Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) and Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA).
- How to register your brand for Brand Registry.
- Understanding how Amazon search works and how to optimise your listings.
- Learn how to create listings what convert quickly and efficiently.
- Research the best keywords for your product to drive sales.
- Optimising pricing and winning the Buy Box.
- Create your first FBA shipment from start to finish.
- Manage your orders and deal with customers.
- Keep on top of seller performance metrics such as Order Defect Rate.
- Understand how to use Amazon's Sponsored product programme.
- Boost your business sales through Amazon business.
- How to use Amazon to reach customer across the world.
- No prior knowledge or experience of selling online is required before starting this course. You will, however, require basic computer and internet skills.
- A computer with an internet connection! You will also need a text editor (e.g. Microsoft word or Google Docs) and a spreadsheet (e.g. Microsoft excel or Google sheets).
Learn how to make the most of selling on Amazon – the world’s largest online marketplace and an unparalleled opportunity for entrepreneurs.
Start an Amazon business and boost your income, or escape the 9-to-5! You don't need any prior knowledge of Amazon or any technical skills - if you can use a web browser, you are good to go!!
This course is taught by Trevor Ginn, a successful online retailing entrepreneur who runs an Amazon business that sells over $ 3 million/year. Trevor Ginn has over 10 years of experience selling on Amazon. He will show you how to:
Open an Amazon account
Create optimised Amazon listings which convert
Get to the top of Amazon search results (Amazon SEO)
Set up Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) and create your first shipment
Monitor your performance metrics
Run a successful Amazon sponsored product (PPC) campaign
Each section has a written course summary, and once purchased, this course is available to students forever.
Course content and overview
If you are an Amazon newbie looking to take your first step to financial independence or an experienced Amazon seller looking to improve your sales, this course is for you. You will learn about selling on Amazon from start to finish. The course comprises 17 detailed sections, each of which tackles an aspect of the Amazon selling platform. In the end you will be able to:
Create new products with keyword-rich content.
Optimise your products for performance in Amazon search
Advertise products using Amazon Sponsored Products
Replenish inventory by shipping to an Amazon fulfilment centre
Manage customers and orders and maintain a great feedback score
This course distils the instructor’s enormous experience of Amazon and selling online into 70+ digestible lessons. He is always happy to answer emailed questions and loves hearing from students.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable people who are new to Amazon, but will also be of interest to existing sellers who are looking to improve their sales.
- This course includes downloadable guides which are a great reference for sellers of all abilities.
Trevor Ginn is the founder of VendLab, an eCommerce agency specialising in multi-channel eCommerce. Trevor has been trading online for over 10 years and alongside his consulting business runs several eCommerce businesses which trade successfully on Amazon, eBay, Google shopping as well as several other international channels. When not thinking about eCommerce, Trevor loves climbing, mountain biking and reading.