- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the 6 common negotiation strategies.
- Discover how to create a win-win outcome.
- Explore how to get a buyer to easily share concerns with their current vendor.
- Discover how to create a position of power when asking for a discount.
- Recognize the buyers/sellers perspective.
- Recognize the difference between handling a sales objection and negotiating.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
The purpose of this training is to build confidence in business to business (B2B) sales professionals in order to close more sales without sacrificing profits.
We begin by exploring the fundamentals of how to negotiate for an outcome that is favorable to the buyer as well as the business. Building value and learning how to have a business conversation around that value is a key learning skill set. We explain what questions to ask to unseat a current vendor/competitor, how to position value, how to understand 6 common negotiation strategies used and how to avoid discounting.
This course improves a salesperson's closing opportunities by revealing the key information needed before a proposal is created and presented.
- Anyone interested in Sales, Marketing, or related fields.
- Anyone interested in Personal Development.