Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour - Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will increase your sales results by applying the universal language of DISC.
- You will learn the language of DISC
- You will learn to estimate your own behavioural style
- You will learn how to identify the behaviours of your customers during sales interactions, and apply this to improve the quality of sales interaction
- You will learn to estimate the amount of Behavioural Style Match between your own and your customer's behaviours
- You will be able to describe the degree of adaptation required for each customer type, and translate that into specific actions to facilitate increased connectedness with customers
It was once wisely stated that people do business with those they know, like and trust! Have you ever made these statements (I'm sure if so, ever so quietly) about your customers?
· He cant make decisions quickly
· That customer wants so much detail
· He’s so curt – doesn’t ever wish to make any small talk!
Success with sales depend on a connection between a salesperson and customer! It's that simple. The ability to forge commonality between differing behavioural approaches to selling and buying is key. By increasing communication, opening doors to greater interpersonal relationships and forging connectedness, a salesperson will ultimately achieve improved outcomes, increased sales and burgeoning revenues!
The 5 topics,16 tutorials and state-of-the-art workbook will guide you step by step to consider both your own behaviour and that of your customers. By doing so, salespeople often discover the reason behind non-serving thoughts (even though they may well be true observations) stems from a lack of:
- understanding about the role of natural and adapted behaviour in sales
- appreciation of our own ability to influence solutions and connectedness with customers and revenues, through the art of blending behaviour.
Simply learn the language of DISC, master the art of behavioural selling, apply it to your sales environment and watch your revenues soar - immediately! Sell with Style and Profit from Behaviour!
Who this course is for:
- Those holding Sales positions currently . Those holding 'Sales - in - Training roles . Those responsible for setting sales priorities for a team environment
I am Debbie Nicol (call me Debbie or Deb), an Australian expat living in Dubai, and Managing Director of ‘business en motion’, operating my business consultancy and learning organization with the comfort of 28 years of experience in international human resources, organizational development and strategic change management. My career has been solely dedicated to embedding lifelong learning into organizational behaviour, moving businesses and leaders ahead – ahead of their current achievements and/or competitors.
My career saw me with a plethora of qualifications as I simply love learning, yet the most practical with the most a-ha moments that continue to serve til today was when I became accredited as a DISC behavioural analyst over 15 years ago. I apply this globally currently, and serve organizations across Thailand, India, the Gulf Corporation Council Countries including Saudi Arabia and into Africa across a myriad of industries, ranging from shipping and logistics, automobiles, retail through to knowledge security and government.
With my experience commencing as a teacher in the Australian public education system, I quickly recognized opportunity in industry and entered 5-star Hospitality, rapidly progressing through the ranks to lead a global corporate HR function in Europe. Learning is my passion and self-directed learning that places the student at the centre of their experience is what I achieve the greatest results with. My philosophy supports the notion that teachers no longer exist as sages on stages (thankfully!) but only as guides on the side!
Now operating my own business, my USP is the ability to open minds of those around me. Corporate success has been supported by two Masters Degrees, one being a Masters in Online Education.
‘business en motion’ has recently launched a unique concept, process and toolkit for change, ‘embers of the world’, focussing on story-telling as the impetus for self and corporate leadership change, whilst placing reflection and connection at its core. This evolution from traditional to contemporary toolkits is but one example of the pride I take in customising solutions for specific environments and needs!
An avid adventurer with a free spirit, my most recent personal challenges include a trip to the Arctic region and a 5 – day rugged-terrain physical survival challenge in Cyprus. As the face of a small yet growing team, I have been described as strategic, focussed, passionate, enabling, open-minded, fun yet overall ‘real’.
I look forward to forging greater connectedness with you throughout the 'learning en motion' learning experiences. Ask any question through the portal, or alternatively my email remains available for your convenience, questions and queries!