Sell Products On Facebook Marketplace & Facebook Groups
What you'll learn
- Sell physical products on Facebook using local Facebook groups
- Use Facebook Marketplace to grow sales
- Sell digital products using global Facebook groups
- Either get rid of old junk at home by selling it on Facebook or sell products regularly as a business
- Make sales within 24 hours in some Facebook groups
- Stop struggling and feeling stressed, and start selling with this easy strategy
- Be ready to sell using Facebook groups and Facebook Marketplace
Sell products using Facebook groups for business and Facebook Marketplace to sell physical products locally like you would on CraigsList. Facebook Marketplace is Facebook's competitive product that is replacing CraigsList.
This course does two things:
1) Introduces you to Facebook Marketplace, which is something Facebook launched on October 3rd. Facebook Marketplace is a new way to tap into the millions of people who use buy/sell groups on Facebook, to whom you can now sell products in a new way using local groups.
2) Teaches you how to sell to global Facebook groups for business to sell your products or services.
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SELL USING FACEBOOK GROUPS?
Facebook Marketplace is great for selling physical goods that you may already be selling on eBay, Craigslist, Etsy or Amazon.
And Facebook's global groups are great for selling digital goods like ebooks, online courses, coaching programs and promoting YouTube videos.
SIGN UP AND START SELLING USING FACEBOOK GROUPS
Go ahead, sign up, and let's start adding this new marketing channel and revenue stream to your existing business.
This Facebook groups and Facebook Marketplace course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll in the course today and begin using Facebook groups to sell.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to use Facebook groups to sell
- People who already sell physical or products
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).