Selling on Amazon: Build a Successful Dropshipping Business
What you'll learn
- Win eBay auctions for products that sell for below market value.
- Then match the lowest price for the product selling on Amazon.
- I promise to keep the course updated on the products that are selling well & making huge profits.
- This will also include products that I've sold for a loss or taking too long to sell.
- Sell products that are small - USPS Flat Rate for $5.60 and schedule free pickups.
- Use eBay Bucks and EBATES to increase earnings.
- An hour per day to update inventory and fulfill orders.
- Business License and Tax ID are required to show wholesalers.
Introducing the course Selling on Amazon
Learn a simple & effective strategy for selling on Amazon.
Learn from someone who is doing what they are teaching!
This is not theory, everything you will learn in this course I have done and continue to do so you can be assured it works.
See how I make money selling on Amazon and then duplicate the same steps to create a successful Amazon business.
Based on my successes, I let you look over my shoulder as I explore my own Amazon account, showing you precisely what I do.
So different than other courses - Unlike other courses about this same subject, I have walked the walk. I have done and continue to do what I am teaching. This is not some rehashed cookie cutter content.
You will WATCH OVER MY SHOULDER as I show you STEP BY STEP how to create a thriving business selling on Amazon JUST LIKE I HAVE DONE!
This Selling on Amazon course is not just boring lectures with no substance. You will gain access to a complete STEP BY STEP guide to starting and building a successful side Amazon business.
Every step is shown right on the screen!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to know what products to sell.
- Pay for products upfront and in full to be able to leverage patience and self discipline to be able to maximize your return of investment on your assets.
- Watch case studies to see which products sell and what doesn't.
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.