Bake your own cat treats
- 35 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- bake your own cat treats
- know, which ingredients do not belong into cat treats
- adapt your cat treats, if you cat suffers from kidney problems
- adapt your cat treats, if you cat suffers from allergies
- adapt your cat treats, if you cat suffers from diabetes
- You need to have a kitchen
- and a PDF reader, if you want to read the written PDFs
Hellow & meow!
As because I was asked so often after the cat food cooking course "Now, WHAT about healthy cat treats" and because one sometimes wants to do something special for his/her feline, I decided to create a course on "how to make your own cat treats".
In this course you will learn, how to make your own healthy cat treats. Fast and easy. We will start with a short introduction on the does and don'ts when it comes to ingredients, what you should take care of, if your cat is allergic, obese, has diabetes or kidney problems and then quickly move on to the oven, where you can watch the cat treats being made and tested by my own felines.
+ crispy hearts
+ turkey kisses
+ beef balls
+ chicken in the cornfield
+ thuna crackers
After that you can start directly, quick and easy, as there are no special ingredients. Everything is available at the supermarket and you can immediately get going. Have fun!
- This course is meant for regular cat owners, who want to make their own, healthy cat treats
In this lecture you will learn the recipe on how to make crispy hearts for your cat.