Self-Publish Your Children's Book - From Start to Finish
What you'll learn
- Take a reverse-approach to book publishing with the end in mind to ensure a successful product.
- Independently publish your children's book.
- Create multiple streams of passive income from around the world.
- Create, or have illustrations created for your book.
- Identify your book's purpose, target audience, unique selling point(s) and market impact potential.
- Identify high-demand elements of value and elements of enjoyment to strategically make your book a successful product.
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Desire to succeed in children's self publishing
- Manuscript and illustrations are NOT NECESSARY
- Be ready to bring your concept to fruition!
Have you ever wanted to write a children's book? Don't know where to start?
I will bring you through the entire process from start to finish. I won't leave a single stone un-turned and I'll be here to help you through the entire process.
Whether you have a character concept, a complete manuscript, simply a lesson to teach, or nothing at all, this course will bring you through the children's self-publishing process step-by-step and leave NO excuses for a book gone unpublished!
This is one of the best times in history to be a children's author. The barriers to entry are dropping rapidly, and the market is far from saturated. I'll show you how to define your book's value, create your own market gap, identify with your readers (and buyers) and create a product that is delivers huge value and enjoyment.
We begin with the end in mind to create a product that will have a definite purpose and unique selling point(s). This way you, the author, can be confident before you even begin your self-publishing endeavor and you will have a definitive plan and specific target audience interested in your book.
I've also included a myriad of reference books with this course to help give you even more insight.
- Amazon Best-Seller Strategies (20 pages) - Value: $20
- List Building Wisdom (26 pages) - Value: $10
- Google+ Authority (31 pages) - Value: $15
- The Successful Entrepreneur (32 pages) - Value: $17
- Social Media Plan of Attack (41 pages) - Value: $14
- Twitter Marketing Made Easy (21 pages) - Value: $17
- Unstoppable Facebook Traffic (45 pages) - Value: $17
- Discovering the World of Pinterest (35 pages) - Value $20
If you've always dreamed of publishing a children's book, or if you've published one that wasn't a success, you're in the right place! I'll teach you not only how to become a children's author, but how to become an entrepreneur and successfully sell your product to bring smiles to thousands of tiny faces!
Contrary to popular belief, you can self publish your book even on a very limited budget, and I'll show you how.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring children's authors
- Anyone interested in eliminating any excuses they have for NOT writing the children's book they have been wanting to write for years.
Tim Johnson is a parkour gym owner, entrepreneur and an author in a variety of fields, most notably dual-language children's illustrated picture books and martial arts non-fiction.
In 2011 Tim published his first children's book and has now has over 50 titles on Amazon and has sold thousands of copies. His book's character, Bosley Bear, has since become popular among US and international readers, providing wholesome bedtime stories.
A product design engineer by trade, Tim's quest for knowledge and understanding is a daily pursuit. He continues to broaden the horizons of children as a martial arts instructor, always encouraging young students to become more aware of the enormous world around them.