Self-Publish Paperback Books With Images Using Createspace
What you'll learn
- Self publish a paperback book using the free platform Createspace
- Quickly upload your book using my pre-formatted word template
- Optimize image resolution for hard copy print books
- Use free tools to create your book cover
- Finally hold your own book in your hands
- Link kindle book and paperback book
- Set up MatchBook
- You should already have a copy of your digital book or manuscript.
- In the course I will provide you with some Word templates to use so you will need access to Microsoft Word.
- Later in the course we will be using Paint.net which is free to download. It would be helpful if you already had this installed on your computer.
- We will also use some other free tools and will cover this within the course material.
- You will need access to the internet.
Learn How To Self-Publish Your Book Using Createspace
Do you dream of being able to actually hold your own book in your hands? Are you concerned about the costs involved or just don't know how to go about it?
Self-publishing is becoming increasingly popular not just for digital books but also hard copies too. However, if you look at the self-published books on Amazon, you'll notice that the majority are not available as a paperback copy.
Why is that?
- Formatting a book for print is just too difficult and time consuming.
- If you have images it is impossible to optimize them without expensive software.
Those were my concerns too but I wasn't going to let that stop me!
I've developed my own quick way of converting kindle books to a format acceptable by Createspace (a free print on demand platform). Images can be optimized if you know how using free software.
This course is designed to help you quickly convert any digital book to a format that can be uploaded to Createspace. I Will Show You Everything You Need To Know To Finally Hold Your Own Book In Your Hands:
- Quickly convert your digital book to the correct format using my template
- How to optimize your book size and layout for maximum royalties
- How to deal with images and obtain the 300 dpi resolution required
- How to remove any potential issues before uploading to Createspace
- The best format to upload to Createspace
- How to use the Createspace platform to publish your book
- How to create your cover and save it as a PDF using free tools
- How to price your book
- How to link your kindle book to the paperback copy
- ...and much more!
See in real time how to deal with any issues that arise.
If I make a mistake or things go wrong you'll get to see it and what I do to quickly sort it out! It's all on video to make this a realistic learning experience for you.
P.S. Click on "Take This Course" now to start publishing your own paperback book.
Who this course is for:
- This detailed course is suitable for anyone who wants to self publish their work using the print on demand service from Createspace and in particular for those who have images within their book.
- This self-publishing course is ideal for authors who already have a digital book (whether published or not) and want to publish a hard copy version themselves.
- If you plan to or have already self published a kindle book then using Createspace for your paperback copy will make the task much easier as it is also owned by Amazon.
- This course is suitable for any would be author or writer looking for extra income with paperback books.
- This course is not for those who want to use a different platform to self publish paperback books..
Originally I trained as a research scientist (BSc. PhD) and then later as a secondary school teacher (PGCE). However, after starting a family and suffering with illness I decided to work from home and have used my research and teaching skills to build a successful online business.
I've always enjoyed teaching (and learning!) so being able to do so via the internet is great. Being there for my family is very important to me too.
Most people come to me for help about self-publishing (primarily Kindle and Createspace) and information product creation in general. I love it when someone publishes their first book or training program and I've been able to play a part.
Currently I live in the UK with my family and quite a few pets!