Self-publishing Children's Books: Self-publish w/PowerPoint
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Format your children's book using Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Annotate your children's book with pop-up text boxes using Kindle Kid's Book Creator
- Publish your children's book in eBook format on Amazon
- Publish your children's book in Print on Demand (POD) paperback format on CreateSpace
- Students will need to know how to write a children's book
- Students will need to know how to draw their own illustrations should you choose that option
In this course I'll teach you how to self-publish a children's book in Kindle eBook and Print on Demand (POD) paperback format and how to place your book on sale on Amazon alongside the greats like Rowlings, Dahl and E. B White.
In this course you'll learn to:
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 to Layout Your Picture Book
- Use Kindle Kid's Book Creator to Annotate Your eBook with Pop-up Text
- Use Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) to Publish Your Picture Book on Amazon
- Use CreateSpace to Publish Your Print on Demand (POD) Paperback on Amazon
There is more, but the rest is in the course...
*** Updated 7/2017 with extensive information on Illustrating a Children's book in PowerPoint ***
So, if you're ready to pull your words and illustrations together to tell your story, I'm ready to show you how to share your story with the world.
- Anyone interested in saving a lot of money by publishing their own children's books
- Anyone who is lost... uncertain how to proceed... who needs a helping hand :-).
This addendum lecture addresses a student question regarding the use of free tools in place of PowerPoint. Here I demonstrate the use of Google Slides to layout a children's book.