Boost Your Productivity: Adapt, Improve, Do!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Boost their productivity by increased brain control
- Improved willpower and motivation
- Better habits and more defined goals
- Faster decision making and bigger comfort zone
- Sustained productivity through better self mastery
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to improve oneself
Look, I'll cut the small talk.
This short one hour productivity course will help you deal with your inner brakes that stop you from achieving your goals.
There's nobody blocking you more from achieving your goals than yourself.
And it doesn't really matter if they we are talking personal or professional productivity. Goals are goals and achieving or failing to achieve them follows the same principles.
So HOW DO I PLAN to get you from "wanting" to "doing"?
- We'll start with your willpower because that's what we lack most of the times. We'll take a look at the science of willpower, how it works and train this "muscle".
- Then we go over motivation. But not the old fashion way where all I do is get you hyped. That doesn't last. We analyze your WHY and give you a reason to be motivated.
- Moving on we have your habits. And as the saying goes: "We first make our habits then they make us."
- The next obvious step is goal setting. Once you have the willpower, motivation and habits to achieve them, it's necessary to make sure they are the right ones. "You don't want to climb to the top of the ladder of success and realize it's leaning against the wrong wall."
- Once goals are out of the way, we go over your decision making process because this is what most often blocks you or slows you from achieving your goals. And we'll focus extensively on you not lying to yourself, because nobody can exploit your weaknesses more than you.
- And last but not least we cover your comfort zone and how you can consistently expand it and achieve bigger and bigger things each time you put your mind to it.
So HERE'S MY PROMISE:
If you watch this productivity course and APPLY at least one thing you learn from it, you will get significant improvement in that area of your life.
It's as simple as that. No secret recipe of productivity, no magic.
The only variable that I have zero control over and you are the only one that has, is YOU TAKING ACTION.
Right now you might lack some concepts to achieve your goals, but after watching the course all you'll lack will be ACTION.
My ONLY GOAL with this productivity course is to get an email from YOU, 4 weeks from now, saying:
"I did that thing you said in Lecture X and got these results. Thank you."
And that THANK YOU is MY WIN.
And remember what's essential....DOING!
- Professionals looking to better themselves
- Everyone who wants more control over the way they spend their time towards achieving a goal
Quick course overview where we go over everything we're going to cover in it and also what you should expect from it.
While in the first part of the course we focused on getting you in the mindset of doing, now we shift attention to you doing the right things. And that's what goal setting is, making sure you're pushing in the right direction and not achieve goals you didn't really desire.
Nothing influences more the speed at which you make progress than your decision making speed. That's why it's essential you have complete understanding of the different styles of decision making, the risks and traps and not waste any time.
If there was a metric that accurately tells us if we're growing or not as people, then that metric is our comfort zone. And in this video what we do is cover in detail how to be in control of your empowering or limiting beliefs and be the best you can be as the saying goes.