Learn Self-Hypnosis in Only Minutes a Day
- 22 mins on-demand video
- 25 mins on-demand audio
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn How to Enter the Hypnotic State
- Discover the Power of Your Mind with Engaging Exercises
- Be Able to Write Effective Hypnotic Suggestions
- Learn a Proven 3 Step Self-Hypnosis Method
- Overcome Unhealthy Habits with Self Hypnosis
- Adopt More Effective Habits at Work and at Home
- This course is valuable for any level of instruction. This is an entry level course. No prior experience is necessary.
In this self-paced course you will learn about hypnosis, trance and altered states. Practice hands-on exercises as you are guided step by step.
By the end of this course you will learn a simple, 3 step process for using self-hypnosis.
Learn how to write your own hypnotic suggestions, to program your subconscious mind to adopt new habits that make life better.
Change unwanted habits, attitudes and behaviors and adopt NEW habits to enjoy better health, better finances, and have happy fulfilling relationships.
Becky Hays, Certified Master NLP Hypnotherapist, produces media for self-improvement, and has held thousands of sessions since 2007, helping people make positive changes in their life.
Becky is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, National Society of NLP, and was a Presenting Faculty Member at the Natl Guild of Hypnotists International Convention where she. taught hypnotists elements of the NLP meta model. She also coproduced the amazing movie Beyond Belief which explores the powerful of the subconscious mind. The film has been incorporated into training centers worldwide, and enters the 10th year of global distribution in 2020.
- Healthy people who want to adopt better eating habits.
- Dieters who want motivation to exercise.
- Students who want more discipline in their study habits.
- Career Professionals ready to adopt better work habits.
- Employees with limited time who want to lower stress and anxiety.