Coping With Child Loss and Grief
What you'll learn
- A series of resources are included to help you in your self-healing journey
- How to get “unstuck” from the debilitating symptoms of grief
- The realization that not everyone will experience grief the same way
- How to use your unconscious mind to guide you through the pain of loss
- *Includes Healing Grief Workbook and Coping With Loss Activity Book
- Coping methods to handle grief by reprogramming your unconscious mind through guided meditation
- Self-Hypnosis techniques can be adapted for other areas of your life to ease stress, and the feelings that overwhelm you due to other challenges.
- Demonstrate how your mind works, and the various functions it is responsible for
- Exploring memory in your unconscious mind
- Instill better responses by rewriting the current subconscious patterns you are accessing
- Things I’ve learned on my child loss journey
- How to release negative emotions using meditation
- Technique to revamp your negative thoughts
- Downloadable audio sessions you can use offline to ease your grief, aid in relaxation, and promote better sleep
- Access to a set of headphones
Child loss is one of the most devastating challenges that face a human being. It's not a natural course of life, and for those struggling with the loss of a son or daughter, it can become debilitating to function. Finding ways to cope with grief is imperative when loss has taken a hold of your daily life. Many individuals find themselves lost in solitude, as going out into the world seems unfathomable. Daily tasks can seem overwhelming, even though many grievers acknowledge they still have a responsibility to other children, family members, or career commitments. It is during those times of silence when the burden of loss almost suffocates the broken-hearted. This course explores methods to ease the suffering of grief, so that individuals can lift themselves out of the pit of despair.
This is the second grief course by this instructor, as she continues to offer alternate resources to her students, who are grappling with the death of a loved one. As a bereaved parent herself, she understands the difficulties that child loss and overwhelming emotions of grief can bring into your life.
By exploring resources, you are able to fill your toolbox with various methods of working through the grief healing process.
The use of guided meditation can help to ease the symptoms of grief.
The techniques used in this course gives you the ability to focus your mind intently on a specific area of concentration.
By using this attentive behavior, you are able to disconnect from distractions that may be apparent in your external world… this includes outside circumstances, situations, or emotional attachments to thoughts or feelings.
Exploring the capabilities of your mind can be successful in breaking the patterns that make you feel powerless and helpless in the moment. It restores a sense of peace during the time you are immersed within the meditation which is critical to surviving the discomfort that loss places upon your life.
The audios provided can be used in the privacy of your own home to combat stress, anxiety, and emotional turmoil that can stem from a variety of areas of strife. This course focuses on the pain of loss and how using guided meditations can help ease the overbearing thoughts and emotions stemming from grief.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone struggling with the loss of a child, or a loved one
- Open to all individuals, in all countries, as grief is universal
- Counselors or individuals working with clients who are dealing with loss
- Employers who wish to offer a resource for employees returning to work after the death of a family member or friend.
While working in real estate, Kim Halerwich-Clark founded The Solution Wizard (TSW) company in 2013 when her personal finance book was published. She has added multiple titles since its inception. She is a Certified Life Coach that practices Neuro Linguistic Programming and Hypnotherapy to help her clients overcome life's challenges. She focuses on Grief-Work for those struggling with the loss of loved ones by assisting them through a combination of energy healing practices and meditation. She received her Certification as a Grief Reiki Energy Healer, to assist her clients in moving through the grieving process.
She hosts The Solution Wizard podcast, and writes two blogs to help her readers, through story-telling and inspirational articles.
Kim is an enthusiastic instructor who uses creative techniques in her own teaching style that emanates her caring nature. She keeps her students engaged and helps them to discover their own internal power of creating change in their lives, so that personal transformation can occur.
In 2015, Kim's world was demolished when her only son died in a car collision. She has emerged from her tragedy with a renewed outlook on life, that has taught her the resilience of a bereaved parent.
Her guiding hand can be reached in a variety of topics that only experience can teach you. Her hardships have become a way of expression through her writings and courses that ultimately assist students all around the world in knowing adversity can be embraced.