Self Hypnosis For Personal Development & Healing
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 hour on-demand audio
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know a number of different ways to do self hypnosis
- Use self hypnosis for personal development
- Use self hypnosis for overcoming problems
- Know how to make personal self hypnosis audio tracks
- Understand what self hypnosis is
- Know different benefits of using self hypnosis
- Know how self hypnosis can be used within therapy with clients
- Good internet connection
- Ideally headphones for the self hypnosis sessions
- Mp3 player for the mp3 self hypnosis sessions
- Willingness to practice the different self hypnosis techniques
This course is about self hypnosis and how self hypnosis can be used to help with personal development and how self hypnosis can be used for overcoming problems. This self hypnosis course is also about how self hypnosis can be useful for clients in counselling or therapy, and how to make personalised self hypnosis audio tracks.
This self hypnosis course consists of video lectures about what self hypnosis is, what self hypnosis can be used for, and videos of structured self hypnosis inductions. There are also mp3 audio versions of the self hypnosis tracks so that you can listen to these self hypnosis tracks through headphones on an audio player. There are also additional PDF notes.
This course is for those interested in personal development and interested in accessing and reprogramming their own mind.
The self hypnosis course can be completed in about 3 hours, but you may well take longer as you practice with the different self hypnosis processes and explore what works best for you.
The self hypnosis course is structured to take you through:
- What self hypnosis is
- Uses of self hypnosis
- How to make your own self hypnosis audio tracks
- How self hypnosis can be integrated into counselling and therapy
- Therapeutic techniques that can be done with self hypnosis
- Structured self hypnosis inductions
- How to develop your own inductions
- How to re-induce hypnosis and set up self hypnosis triggers
There are also notes which include scripts of many of the self hypnosis inductions and notes about much of the content of this self hypnosis course.
This self hypnosis course is for those interested in hypnosis, and interested in learning self hypnosis, whether for yourself, or to teach to clients or others, or to make your own self hypnosis audio tracks or videos.
- This self hypnosis course is for people interested in learning about self hypnosis for personal development
- This self hypnosis course is for people interested in learning about self hypnosis for overcoming problems
- This self hypnosis course is for people with no prior knowledge of hypnosis or self hypnosis
- This course isn't for people that already have a lot of experience with hypnosis or self hypnosis
- This self hypnosis course is for counsellors and therapists that want to add self hypnosis to their toolbox of things they can use with clients
At the end of this lecture you will have an understanding of what this course covers, a bit about me, and who this course is aimed at.
In this lecture you will learn why therapists should learn self hypnosis to teach to their clients.
In this lecture you will get an overview of the self hypnosis inductions and an introduction to structured self hypnosis inductions.
This lecture gives an introduction to the body scan induction.
In this lecture you will experience the body scan/progressive relaxation induction
This lecture is the MP3 version of the Body Scan/Progressive Relaxation Induction