Self Hypnosis For Personal Development & Healing
What you'll learn
- Know a number of different ways to do self hypnosis
- Use self hypnosis for personal development
- Use self hypnosis for overcoming problems
- Know how to make personal self hypnosis audio tracks
- Understand what self hypnosis is
- Know different benefits of using self hypnosis
- Know how self hypnosis can be used within therapy with clients
- Good internet connection
- Ideally headphones for the self hypnosis sessions
- Mp3 player for the mp3 self hypnosis sessions
- Willingness to practice the different self hypnosis techniques
This course is about self hypnosis and how self hypnosis can be used to help with personal development and how self hypnosis can be used for overcoming problems. This self hypnosis course is also about how self hypnosis can be useful for clients in counselling or therapy, and how to make personalised self hypnosis audio tracks.
This self hypnosis course consists of video lectures about what self hypnosis is, what self hypnosis can be used for, and videos of structured self hypnosis inductions. There are also mp3 audio versions of the self hypnosis tracks so that you can listen to these self hypnosis tracks through headphones on an audio player. There are also additional PDF notes.
This course is for those interested in personal development and interested in accessing and reprogramming their own mind.
The self hypnosis course can be completed in about 3 hours, but you may well take longer as you practice with the different self hypnosis processes and explore what works best for you.
The self hypnosis course is structured to take you through:
- What self hypnosis is
- Uses of self hypnosis
- How to make your own self hypnosis audio tracks
- How self hypnosis can be integrated into counselling and therapy
- Therapeutic techniques that can be done with self hypnosis
- Structured self hypnosis inductions
- How to develop your own inductions
- How to re-induce hypnosis and set up self hypnosis triggers
There are also notes which include scripts of many of the self hypnosis inductions and notes about much of the content of this self hypnosis course.
This self hypnosis course is for those interested in hypnosis, and interested in learning self hypnosis, whether for yourself, or to teach to clients or others, or to make your own self hypnosis audio tracks or videos.
Who this course is for:
- This self hypnosis course is for people interested in learning about self hypnosis for personal development
- This self hypnosis course is for people interested in learning about self hypnosis for overcoming problems
- This self hypnosis course is for people with no prior knowledge of hypnosis or self hypnosis
- This course isn't for people that already have a lot of experience with hypnosis or self hypnosis
- This self hypnosis course is for counsellors and therapists that want to add self hypnosis to their toolbox of things they can use with clients
Dan Jones has sold over 100,000 books, 500,000+ of his Self-Hypnosis Mp3's downloaded, over 4.5 million view of his videos and over twenty-five years experience with hypnosis, therapy and the healing arts. He has a wide range of popular Udemy courses and over 25,000 unique students from 161 countries.
Dan Jones is an autistic best selling self-published author and hypnotherapy and psychotherapy trainer. He is one of the UK's leading experts on Ericksonian Hypnotherapy. Described in the British media as 'Remarkable', with 'Expert Insight', and 'Personal Development Guru...the UK's Leading Personal Development Coach'.
Dan has over 25 years experience, he has carried out research into the effectiveness of using the Human Given's Counselling Approach to reducing youth crime and anti-social behaviour with a Youth Offending Service (this research has been published in the peer reviewed journal 'Human Givens'), and is a Trance-Formation Coach and founder of the Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre.
Dan Jones has held personal development and staff training courses within the local county council and district council on many topics including adult and child safeguarding, safety awareness, conflict resolution and breakaway techniques, and stress management. He has taught courses for young people with local youth projects, and held courses on parenting and managing challenging youth in various secondary schools and primary schools. He has taught staff in various children's homes topics like stress management, managing challenging behaviour and conflict resolution, and carried out clinical supervision with hypnotherapists and professionals working with individuals and families, as well as holding training courses in the UK and abroad for professional students on hypnosis, therapy and healing, and courses for 'self-help' or 'personal development' on well-being, mind-body healing, self-hypnosis, overcoming phobias, weight loss, and using dreams therapeutically, and courses on parenting and family work, including child/teen to parent domestic abuse, helping children to sleep, and managing children/teen's challenging behaviour, and effective parenting techniques, to family support workers, youth workers and social workers.
Dan has also worked on, and been consulted for TV Programmes like 'The Anatomy of Fear' and 'Big Brother' and has been interviewed by a variety of magazines, newspapers and radio programmes in the UK and abroad. Dan has also written over ten books on hypnosis, therapy and parenting including the number 1 Hypnotherapy Bestseller 'Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts' and number 1 Psychology Biography Bestseller 'Look Into My Eyes'. Some of Dan's books have been published in more than one language. Dan has also created a wide range of free and 'paid for' hypnosis and therapy training and personal development products, and runs the UK's premier accredited Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Practitioner Level Diploma.