Build a Self Hosted Online Course With LifterLMS & Wordpress
- You will need a self hosted Wordpress based website
- You will need web hosting for Wordpress
- You will need the free LifterLMS plugin
*Last Updated August 2018*
In this course I'm going to walk you through a plugin for Wordpress called LifterLMS.
You can use this plugin to build your own self hosted online course on Wordpress.
The base plugin is free which will give you a wide range of features such as:
Course management for unlimited courses
Student Analytics & Reporting
And much more.
Inside the course I walk you through all of these features, the quick setup and a demo site I installed the plugin on. I also walk you through the difference between both the free and paid versions of the course including the upgrade they call the 'Universe Bundle'.
If you are looking to start selling online courses on your own website you should definitely consider LifterLMS.
Who this course is for:
- Those that are looking to start selling online courses on their own website
- Those looking for enhanced course creation tools such as drip content and gamification
- Those looking to expand the reach of current online courses they have by selling on their own website
I run the online blog No Shame Income where I share what's working for me in the world of online marketing.
I started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, I enjoy connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.
I have experience with Amazon, eBay, eCommerce, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Podcasting, Lead Generation, Landing Page Design, Wordpress & More.
I have created all kinds of courses on different topics such as Amazon, SEO and starting your own Podcast.