Self-Discipline: The Complete Self-Discipline Masterclass
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand and apply highly complex philosophical concepts such as stoicism or determinism
- Control your emotions and understand how to apply the dichotomy of control
- Differentiate between short, middle and long term goals
- Know how to find the path of least resistance and use the 3 Rs of habit change
- Apply dozens of strategies to improve your goal-setting skills and successfully impose habits onto yourself
- Please have some pen and paper with you in order to take notes
- You need a computer or phone with a stable internet connection
- You should have existing troubles with self-discipline, goal-setting or your habits
Would you like to become more disciplined? And would you like to achieve your goals more frequently or perhaps even always? Then this course is for you. But before you enroll, let me tell you that this course is NOT just covering the absolut basics and is giving you obvious advice but we will dig deep and learn about philosophical concepts such as stoicism, determinism and the dichotomy of control.
So what exactly are you going to learn in this course?
Self-Discipline & Ancient Philosophy - In this part of the course, we will cover the concept of stoicism in detail. You will learn what it means to concentrate emotions, you will learn about the dichotomy of control and many more ancient philosophical concepts.
Determinism - We will now cover the philosophical theory behind determinism. Afterwards, we will cover lots of practical examples and step by step guides that will help you to become more self-disciplined and determined.
Goalsetting & Habits - We will now cover some highly practical strategies that will help you to differentiate between short, middle, and long terms goals. You improve your general understanding of how to achieve your goals and turn old ineffective habits into crystal clear step by step procedures.
You will be capable to do the following things after completing this course:
Understand and apply highly complex philosophical concepts such as stoicism or determinism
Control your emotions and understand how to apply the dichotomy of control
Differentiate between short, middle and long term goals
Know how to find the path of least resistance and use the 3 Rs of habit change
Apply dozens of strategies to improve your goal-setting skills and successfully impose habits onto yourself
While other courses leave you confused and only give you a glimpse on self-discipline, this is an A-Z guide - the complete self-discipline masterclass!
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that's why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
It’s time to take action. This offer won’t last forever.
Go ahead and click the 'take this course' button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!
- instructor -
- Everyone who has troubles with self-discipline, goal-setting or habits
- Coaches who want to offer self-discipline training to their clients
- High achievers who want to take the next step on the career ladder
- People interested in personal transformation and career development
Welcome to the course! It is a pleasure to have you!
In this video, we will cover what you will learn in this course and the different chapters of it.
If you have any questions, you can message me at any time in the Udemy Q&A section in your dashboard.
But now, it's time to take action!
- instructor -
Please introduce yourself to the course community by entering the course dashboard and clicking on Q&A. Afterwards please tell me WHY you are taking this course. It would mean the world me. Thank you so much!
- instructor -
In this lecture, we will cover advice on how to become more self-disciplined. We will learn complex concepts and apply them on real-life examples. This is lecture #1.
CONGRATULATIONS! You made it to the end this course! Thank you so much for watching! It was a pleasure to have you.
If you need anything else, you can message me at any time. Please don't hesitate to ask me questions.
But now, it's time to start! Thank you for your time!
- instructor -