Self Confidence It's In There Claim Your Seat At The Table
What you'll learn
- Learn to project and communicate in a powerful and direct manner
- Learn how to eliminate negative mind talk, limiting ideas and create more positive loops
- Learn to create daily routines that reinforce your self confidence
- Develop a "satisfaction with oneself” mindset
- Free yourself from the need of another person's approval
- Learn to delete your fear of rejection and social nervousness
- Learn to love yourself for who you are in the present
- Learn how to increase and maintain your self confidence at a high level
- Learn to demand the people you interact with, meet you emotionally where you are most comfortable
- An open mind
- An openness to new thought patterns
- A focus on personal growth and development
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” · Ralph Waldo Emerson
At one point or another, we will all need a lift to our self confidence.
No one is immune.
It is a constant self awareness you must make part of your total being.
In this course, you will gain simple ways to think differently about who you are and your place in the world.
This course will change your life and place you in better control of your confidence levels in a variety of social and professional situations.
Enjoy the course in small sections at your leisure.
Or complete in one session.
This course is concise, clear and filled with mental and emotional tools you can immediately use to create lasting change in your self confidence.
By the end of the course you will be able to live more contently, more confidently and most importantly, at peace with the ability to pursue the life you have always wanted.
The good news...confidence is a skill you can learn.
There are no barriers.
In this course I will share with you some of my personal experiences and best strategies for becoming more self confident.
This course is designed to jump start you in the right direction.
I am certain you will feel the results.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- A person who is truly seeking to build and grow solid, life lasting self confidence
- A person who is ready to address and dissect the source of their lack of self confidence
- A person who is ready to realign the beliefs fostered during their early years and beyond and advance to a new level of self confidence
New Paltz University (New York) B.A. Economics, Class of '79 · Golden Gate University (California) Masters Degree Finance, MBA, Class of '88 · Entrepreneur · Consultant · Publisher · Author · Speechwriter · Lecturer · Artist · Photographer · Mentor · Amherst College Parent Class of '07 · Vassar College Parent Class of '10 · Indie Music · Sports TV · French Cafés · Croissants · Cognac XO · Semi-Retired In France Class of '18 · Life Near The Coast
Personal Finance · Personal Growth · Personal Development · Investing · Real Estate · Entrepreneurship · Life Changes
Teaching, mentoring and offering support to my clients and students around the globe is an absolute joy and pleasure.