Hi, here's who I am and what I do ?
my name is Zeinab Essam I'm a mother , teacher and Peaceful Parenting Coach.
I have certified as a positive discipline parent educator (CPDPE) , certified positive discipline classroom educator (CPDCE) and certified positive discipline early childhood educator (CPDECE) from Positive Discipline Association in United States.
I help Mothers and teachers to master connection with their kids so they can have a peaceful life .
Two years ago , I was over stressed of my work and my home chores. Back then I felt like :
Every day was a bad day
Caring about my work or my home life seemed like a total waste of energy.
I was exhausted all the time.
The majority of my day was spent on tasks I find either mind-numbingly dull or overwhelming.
I felt like nothing I do makes a difference or is appreciated.
So my mentor told me slow down and take care of my self . A one visit to the spa wasn't enough , hanging around with friends also wasn't enough.
Then I discovered the Self-Care world . YAY :))
So I make it like a habit at my daily life and here i will share with you my experience and here is some points of the course :
1. Why Self-Care Matters & Super Simple Ways To Treat Yourself
2. Start & End Your Day With A Little Self Care
3. Try Something New Today To Care For Yourself
4. Make A List Of 5 Simple Self-Care Routines You Can Fall Back On When Needed
5. Self-Care Doesn’t Have To Cost Anything
6. Don’t Feel Guilty For Practicing Self-Care
7.Tips to Continue To Take Care Of Yourself Going Forward