Self-care, Meditation & Daily Practices for Leaders
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why self-care isn't selfish (and when to share.)
- Which simple daily activities ensure your success.
- How to identify and avoid the 'drama triangle.'
- Why perspective is everything and balance is an illusion.
- A willingness to apply what you'll learn in the course.
Maybe you and I are more alike than we know? At the height of my career, I was working 80 hour work weeks and burning the candle at both ends, while crushing it at work.
Or so I thought.
It turns out I was crushing something - it was my health!
After my world came crashing down (and I spent the next 4 years fighting not to die and recovering,) I made myself a promise, to discover a better way of living life ...
This is it.
Self-care isn't a sign of weakness. Taking time to rest isn't a weakness. Stepping off the hamster-work-wheel and taking time in nature to recharge is not a weakness.
In fact, they're all signs of inner strength and the confidence necessary to buck the trends that brought many of us to this place of burnout.
In this course, I'll share more of my story (it'll help you put all this in perspective,) you'll discover why I believe meditation is mandatory for today's fast-paced world.
I'll explain why time and energy management are not the same and which is more important. What simple activities you can do daily to assure your success.
Why water, sleep and nature are critical to your overall mental, physical and spiritual health. What the 4 states of consciousness are and why the 'drama triangle' is something to avoid at all costs.
I'll also share an intensely personal story about my daughter, and the experience that forever changed her - and how a subtle shift in perspective saved us both.
Enrol in this course today, and you'll gain instant access to life-altering information and advice that is guaranteed to make you happier and healthier than you've ever felt before.
- Anyone who feels they're being asked to do too much with too little.
- Anyone feeling burned out or stressed out.
- Anyone who senses there must be a better way.