What you'll learn
- You will learn how to connect to yourself.
- You will learn how to heal your trauma.
- You will find out why you feel a certain way.
- You will find out why you behave a certain way.
- You will find out what you attract and repel certain people.
- You will develop the ability to notice patterns.
- You will learn about the importance of journaling.
- You will learn about the impact that your environment has on you.
- You will learn about how your possessions can hold you back.
- You will learn about why you attract things that you don't want.
- You will learn about secondary gain.
- You will learn about how your defense mechanisms can assist you.
- You will learn about why you make the same mistakes over and over again.
- You will learn about how your split-off parts/inner children are sabotaging your life.
- You will learn about the systems that can enhance your self-awareness.
- No prior knowledge of the self-awareness is needed in order for you to benefit from this course.
- A willingness to face and to work through your inner wounds.
- A desire and a willingness to develop self-awareness.
In this course, you will learn how to develop self-awareness. In the first section, I will talk about the consequences of not having self-awareness and what is. In the second section, I will talk about how to get in touch with yourself. In the third section, I will talk about what you can do to make this easier. In the fourth section, I will go into the importance of journaling. In the fifth section, I will go into what you can do when different challenges arise. In the sixth section, I will talk about the power of your environment. In part seven, I will talk about why you can experience things that don’t benefit you. In the eighth part, I will talk about the healing power of relationships. In the ninth part, I will talk about what you can do to no longer repeat the past. In the tenth part, I will go into the different systems that will allow you to understand yourself better. And lastly, in the eleventh part, I will share my words of support and share my own story.
Who this course is for:
- Those that want to gain a deeper understanding of themselves.
- Those that want to develop self-awareness.
- Those that want to understand how their inner world is shaping their outer world.
- Those that are on a healing journey.
- Those that want to become more integrated.
In two thousand and three, I lacked confidence, my emotions were out of control and I had no idea why my life was the way that it was. This pain and confusion made me look for answers and to reach out for guidance.
I needed to understand what was going on and to find out what I could do to change my life; I wasn't willing to tolerate what was going on any longer. In the beginning, this started off with me reading books, and as the years went by, I worked with different therapists and healers, had a number of mentor's, and I trained in a number of different healing modalities and mind-based techniques.
It Started To Become Clear
After many, many years of searching, I came to see that it wasn't just a case of me lacking self-confidence and being emotionally unsettled, it was due to something far more significant. A less-than nurturing childhood had played a big part in what was going on.
As a result of this, the work I did on my mind only got me so far, and this made me look into what was taking place in my body. I came to see that I was carrying a lot of emotional pain and trauma.
Some of this pain had to be cried out and some it has to be shaken out. This also involved the pain that I experienced after the loss of my father in two thousand and eleven. These moments pushed me to the limit, but I had hope and I wasn't willing to give up.
Towards the end of two thousand and eight, I started writing a journal and a few years after that, in October two thousand and ten, I started writing what were later called articles. At this time, I have written three thousand, two hundred articles on psychology, and conducted nine interviews.
Communication is another area that interests me, and Communication Made Easy is where I write about communication and offer consultations. So far I have written twenty-five articles.
I have also written poetry, and this can be found under the name - A Dialogue With The Heart.
I Felt The Call To Be Of Service
Due to what I have been through, I know what It is like to feel totally helpless, as though there is no way out and to question if life is even worth living. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to share my understandings with others and to assist them.
Writing articles, books and how-to guides, along with creating audiobooks and courses, and offering consultations, allow me to do this. Over the years, I have worked with numerous therapists, healers, studied different approaches and tried many different techniques, so, I don't believe that there is a one-approach-fits-all; each person is different.