Selenium Automation: a complete package
What you'll learn
- A complete Automation Testing including Selenium basic, Selenium frameworks like Page Object Model, KeyWord Driven Framework
- They will learn Maven and TestNG
- And then they will learn how to integrate with Jenkins and GitHUB
- Also you will learn Cucumber with Selenium Java
- If you want to be a master in Automation Testing, you should learn Core Java first. This course is only for automation testing
This course will give you complete automation testing knowledge and you will be a full-stack automation engineer, where you will learn selenium and integrate with TestNG, Maven, GitHub, SonarQube, Gmail, and Jenkins
· This course will start from a very basic level with no prior experience required and cover End-To-End automation with Selenium & Jenkins.
At the end of the course, we will also learn Cucumber a Behavior Driven Development framework and will be used along with Gherkin, Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse, GIT
· This course will also cover how you can push your written code to GIT (Version Control System) and use that code in Jenkins (CI) to run your automation and generate reports.
· This course will give you enough knowledge to implement an automation framework for your upcoming project.
· We will learn Page object model, keyword-driven framework, data-driven framework with TestNG.
· After that we will integrate the project with Jenkins and GITHUB and create a pipeline (CI).
· You will learn how to push your local changes to GIT Hub using GIT commands. These commands are very useful for day-to-day automation.
· We will see how to write a Step definition file, Feature file, and different cucumber options to execute it.
I am hoping you will get something out of it. Please do comment if you like this tutorial.
Who this course is for:
- Manual Testing, Business Analyst, Students who wants to start career in Automation
I am a full stack developer & Online Trainer. In my 9 years of experience, I worked in various software programming languages and tools. like Nodejs, ReactJS, MongoDB, Angular JS, Java, Springboot, microservices, Selenium, Protractor, JMeter, and many more.
I have trained more than 20k IT professionals. If you want live training, please do let me.