Full Stack Automation - Selenium Webdriver
- 16.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A complete Automation Testing including Selenium basic, Selenium frameworks like Page Object Model, KeyWord Driven Framework
- They will learn Maven and TestNG
- And then they will learn how to integrate with Jenkins and GitHUB
- Also thye will learn Cucumber with Selenium Java
In this video you will learn how to do project setup and how to configure selenium in core java project as well as in Maven Project.
Page Object Model | POM
A page object is an object-oriented class that serves as an interface to a page of your Application Under Test(AUT). The tests then use the methods of this page object class whenever they need to interact with the User Interface (UI) of that page. The benefit is that if the UI changes for the page, the tests themselves don’t need to change, only the code within the page object needs to change. Subsequently, all changes to support that new UI is located in one place.
Keyword Driven Framework is a type of Functional Automation Testing Framework which is also known as Table-Driven testing.
Below is the list of common components that you would required to achieve the task:
1. Excel Sheet: This is the sheet which keeps most of the data for Keyword Driven which is needed for the test like Test Case, Test Steps, Test Objects and Actions.
2. Object Repository: Property file to store the html elements properties of the web application, this property file will be linked with the Objects in the test
3. Keyword Function Library: In keyword Driven Framework function file plays an important role, as it stores the working of the actions, so that each action can be callable from this file
4. Data Sheet: Excel file to store the Data value needed by the object to perform some action on it
5. Execution Engine: Test is the only test script we have in Keyword Framework and it contains all the code to drive the test from Excel sheet, Function Lib and Properties file.
- If you want to be a master in Automation Testing, you should learn Core Java first. This course is only for automation testing
This course will give you complete automation testing knowledge and you will be full stack automation engineer, where you will lean selenium and integrate with TestNG, Maven, GitHub, SonarQube, GMail and Jenkins
This course will start from very basic level with no prior experience required and cover End-To-End automation with Selenium & Jenkins. At the end of course we will also learn Cucumber a Behavior Driven Development framework and will be used along with Gherkin, Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse, GIT
This course will also cover how you can push your written code to GIT (Version Control System) and use that code in Jenkins (CI) to run your automation and generate report.
This course will give you enough knowledge to implement automation framework for your upcoming project. We will learn Page object model, keyword driven framework, data driven framework with TestNG.
After that we will integrate project with Jenkins and GITHUB and create a pipeline (CI)
We will see how to write Step definition file, Feature file and different cucumber option to execute it.
- Manual Testing, Business Analyst, Students who wants to start career in Automation