Selenium Webdriver Java : Learn from Scratch (Free course)
- Basic knowledge of software testing
This course covers the basic concepts of Selenium Webdriver with Java .
In this course , you will learn the following concepts with hands on experience in the LIVE PROJECT of the course.
1. How to download Selenium ?
2. How to create a Selenium Java Project ?
- Selenium Standalone Server
- Selenium Client & WebDriver Language Bindings
- Google Chrome Driver
3. How to launch application in browser using Selenium?
4. Other Selenium automation related scenarios
Who this course is for:
- Software Testers curious about learning test automation from scratch
- 00:52Section Introduction
- 08:10How to Download Selenium | Create a new selenium project Set up
- 10:27LIVE PROJECT DETAILS | How to launch application in browser using Selenium
- 00:45Section Summary
- 3 questionsProject Setup Assignment
Having more than 10 years of professional experience in the field of software testing. Have worked on various automation tools and frameworks.
a) Hands on experience on Selenium webdriver testing tool
b) Worked on UFT test automation tool.
c) Strong knowledge of Core Java programming .
d) Test Automation framework design and development
e) Hands on experience on RESTful webservices testing
f) Data driven framework, keyword driven framework , hybrid framework
g) Software testing