Selenium Webdriver Java : Learn from Scratch (Free course)
- Basic knowledge of software testing
This course covers the basic concepts of Selenium Webdriver with Java .
In this course , you will learn the following concepts with hands on experience in the LIVE PROJECT of the course.
1. How to download Selenium ?
2. How to create a Selenium Java Project ?
- Selenium Standalone Server
- Selenium Client & WebDriver Language Bindings
- Google Chrome Driver
3. How to launch application in browser using Selenium?
4. Other Selenium automation related scenarios
- Software Testers curious about learning test automation from scratch
- Section Introduction
- How to Download Selenium | Create a new selenium project Set up
- LIVE PROJECT DETAILS | How to launch application in browser using Selenium
- Section Summary
- Project Setup Assignment
- How to maximize the browser window? || How to retrieve title of the webpage?
- How to run tests in HeadLess mode?
- How to close browser in Selenium ?
- How to identify webElements in Selenium? || Different kinds of locators
- How to write xpath in Selenium?
- How to write cssSelector to identify elements in Selenium?
- What is abstraction in Java || How can we apply abstraction in Selenium project?
- Live Project scenarios || Logout functionality ||Scope of webDriver instance
- Live project description || Test scenarios to automate
- How to handle dropdownList in Selenium|| Handling comboBox in Selenium WebDriver
Having more than 10 years of professional experience in the field of software testing. Have worked on various automation tools and frameworks.
a) Hands on experience on Selenium webdriver testing tool
b) Worked on UFT test automation tool.
c) Strong knowledge of Core Java programming .
d) Test Automation framework design and development
e) Hands on experience on RESTful webservices testing
f) Data driven framework, keyword driven framework , hybrid framework
g) Software testing